DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut

More
15 Jun 2018 09:58 #69649 by LeGriffon
DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut was created by LeGriffon
Hi,
Currently on my models using DSMX receiver I need to rebind any time I switch the models battery on. If I well understood (correct if I'm wrong), it is because DMS protocole do not have auto-binding. On my Devo 6 this mean going each time on model setting, press bind button then ok button, then exit... Is there any way to assign a shortcut button directly to bind function (then doing all bind stuff in one press on ENT button for example)
?

Thanks in advance for help.

Rgds
Pascal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Jun 2018 19:47 #69671 by Sero
Replied by Sero on topic DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut
Are you first turning on the remote, then the model? It is not normal to have to rebind the model each time.

A day without flying can't be called a day.

More
19 Jun 2018 08:58 #69675 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut
DSMX doesn't need rebinding each time. My DSMX receivers bind even if i turn the tx on after pluging the battery. Sorry for the silly question, have you removed the bind plug after binding?

More
26 Jun 2018 18:19 #69720 by LeGriffon
Replied by LeGriffon on topic DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut
Sorry for late answer... mails from Deviation TX went to the spam folder...

So, yes I turn on tx first... but I also try the reverse way does not work either.
And no, there is no bind plug or event bind button on that receiver... witch is surprising as well... see on banggood...
Receiver details

Rgds,
Pascal

More
26 Jun 2018 19:58 #69721 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic DSMX DSM2 binding shortcut
One the Questions and Answers page for that receiver, there are several other having the same problem with that receiver, so probably it is a problem with the receiver and not something you are doing wrong.

forum.banggood.com/forum-topic-248579.html

Someone claims to have solved the problem. He has put some pics of what to do, but it doesn't look easy or safe to me. Doesn't give much explanation how solution works either.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds