Jumper T8SG still fails on DSMX/DSM2

More
23 Nov 2018 22:21 - 23 Nov 2018 22:25 #71865 by fynn00
Jumper T8SG still fails on DSMX/DSM2 was created by fynn00
Hi Folks,

a friend of mine has two copters (KingKong ET100 and self a build whoop) with DSMX receivers. Both copters drop off the sky frequently. Apparantly random failsafes/lost connections even in very short distance (a few meters) between TX and RX! According to some posts in this forum we tried to switch to DSM2, tried many cli bind parameters, used orange option in the dsm(x/2) protocol, tried different frame sizes (fast option 11ms vs 22 ms) but the problem still persists. In Betaflight we used Spektrum1024/2048 accordingly.

So to eliminate some possible causes I tried a stock DSMX transmitter from a Blade Nano QX and bound it to both copters. I have tried it with 3 charged batteries after another and have not experienced any brownouts/failsafes yet. We both have the Jumper T8SG V2 plus and with both transmitters we experience the same brownout scenarios.

So I am pretty sure that there is still a problem in deviationtx with DSM2/DSMX protocol at least on the Jumper T8SG (V2 plus).
Does anybody have ideas or similar experience with DSMX and DeviationTX?

Regards,
fynn
Last edit: 23 Nov 2018 22:25 by fynn00.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Nov 2018 15:10 #71872 by fynn00
Replied by fynn00 on topic Jumper T8SG still fails on DSMX/DSM2
Today both copters had brownouts even with the stock transmitter. So it does not seem to be a Jumper T8SG problem,

We have so many problems with the DSMX/DSM2 that we will switch to FRSKY asap.

cheers
fynn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds