Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode

More
04 Dec 2018 13:53 #71973 by steulin
Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode was created by steulin
Hi folks.
Someone has already happened that the jumper (V2plus) is correctly viewed from the PC in dfu mode,(no yellow ball in peripherals) but the dfuse program does not see the radio?
The usb mode works, and I see the files inside it, I can copy and move.
The radio works, I can create profiles and everything else ... but I can not update

As you can see from the attached image, the radio is connected to the PC, the peripheral is recognized but the program does not see it.

I read something about the forum, I followed the steps described but the radio is not seen.
Only thing I have not tried yet and format the memory via usb and copy and paste a backup file

Any help !?
Ty
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2019 10:55 #72339 by steulin
Replied by steulin on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode
Fixed, I had the corrupt drivers on the pc but in the meantime I burned the OLED display, fortunately in 3 days from China I arrived
Attachments:

More
17 Mar 2022 15:39 #77910 by dinho.limno
Replied by dinho.limno on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode
How do you manage to install the correct drives? I 've been had a hard time to fix it.

More
18 Mar 2022 01:30 #77913 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode
Try the drivers offered by the Zadig program if you're using Windows. Another user reported Windows 11 doesn't work for running dFuse.

More
21 Mar 2022 19:06 #77916 by dinho.limno
Replied by dinho.limno on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode
I've tried almost everything: usb cable, Zadig, all versions of dFuse and STM drivers, and even using Linux to get it recognized. Last attempt left ImpulseRC running for 3 hours and the result was that I lost sound. I'm starting to think that the voice mod module has something to do with it, that avoid hardware been recognized.

More
24 Mar 2022 21:26 #77921 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus no dfu mode
I think it is actually quite simple, I have the same driver issue some times, when using several flight controllers and deviation, it seems windows picks the wrong driver, automatically.... and have been playing with all kind of solutions drivers fixes zadig but could not get it to work reliably. But actually it is simple to sort;

In WIN10,
you have to go to device manager,
go to the STM32 Bootloader of DFU port which does not work, right click it, select update driver,
select browse my computer for drivers,
select let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer,
There you select,the other Driver than currently selcted. (probabaly there are multiple drivers)
click Next
click close done.

You should see immediately in Dfuse your Tx apear, (assuming you started deviation transmitter, with button pressed in DFU mode, not usb drive mode)

It could be if you want to flash your Betaflight F7 controller in DFU mode you have to go here back again and change it again.....

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds