OMPHOBBY M2 mini helicopter

More
27 Nov 2019 03:59 #75488 by Alanis
OMPHOBBY M2 mini helicopter was created by Alanis
Hi everyone! this is my first post, and i wanna know if any has seen this new heli? (official page): ohiomodelplanes.com/products/omphobby-m2...riant=17110424715307 , it has two protocols: Futaba S-fHSS and DSM, for me it´s very nice, direct motor drive in main shaft, less parts, and the size. Thanks for read.

Hola a todos, ¿han visto este helicoptero nuevo? la página oficial es ohiomodelplanes.com/products/omphobby-m2...riant=17110424715307 , tiene 2 protocolos, Futaba S-FHSS y DSM, , para mí es atractivo ya que tiene un motor directo al eje principal, menos partes y el tamaño también lo es, gracias por leer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2019 02:19 #75595 by pherder
Replied by pherder on topic OMPHOBBY M2 mini helicopter
It also has what looks like a RX antenna poking out the top of the FC box that uses an OMP Hobby T6 TX using what I can see in the M2 manual, a GSFK modulation mode... whatever that is.

I seen a couple Youtube unboxing videos where there is a Fubata FHSS RX that plugs into the SBUS plug on top of the FC which I believe we can use Deviation with the proper module (CC2500). I don't know if the RX is standard or was shipped to reviewers...

More
17 Dec 2019 18:11 #75596 by Schugy
Replied by Schugy on topic OMPHOBBY M2 mini helicopter
Would be great if I knew whether a Walkera RX-SBUS actually works with the FC (inverted signal and 3461 µs frame length).

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds