Mix order, does it matter

More
13 Mar 2020 18:19 #76066 by yammahoppy
Mix order, does it matter was created by yammahoppy
I am trying to use a Trim switch I have set up as a momentary switch to modify the values of my arm switch. I have the trim switch working as a momentary switch now I need to get the arm switch to work right. I have the arm switch on a 2 position switch with up/arm and down/unarmed. I want to use the trim switch to modify the range in betaflight so when the trim switch is active and the quad is disarmed, the beeper goes off. I am unsure how to modify the mix of the Am/Disarm switch to get this done. Right now the arm/disarm switch has 2 mixes with the up and down values at 100,-100 on each page respectively.

Can I just add another page of he switch mix and add a value to the disarm value of the disarm switch to get the range i want?
Do I need to put this page after the page that has the switch value I want to change or does the order not matter?
Do I need to change the MUX on the switch page to be changed to "Replace"?

any other help would be great......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2020 13:13 #76161 by yammahoppy
Replied by yammahoppy on topic Mix order, does it matter
I figured it out on my own. Got it to work but the trim switch sucks so bad is was twitching like a meth head after a 5 day binge. Decided to scrap the whole idea and just rearrange the mapping for the modes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds