Jumper T8SG V3 Plus

More
07 May 2021 09:23 #77372 by RAYNAUD
Jumper T8SG V3 Plus was created by RAYNAUD
Hello,
I am happy to find your forum.
First sorry for my english.
I am using a Grauper MX16 Hot and I bought a Jumper T8SG V3 Plus. I use these transmitters to drive my sails boats.

My transmitter is working well with a Flysky receiver, but I have five questions :

- which differences between Jumper t8SG V2 and Jumper T8SG V3 Plus.
- Where can I find the documentation for my Jumper T8SG V3 Plus
- how to upgrade my transmitter. I tried but I think I made a mistake.
- why the is a menu choice 'Scanner'. What does it mean ?
- I sent a mail to 'This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.', but it seams it disabled.

Thanks for your replies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2021 01:32 - 13 May 2021 03:11 #77374 by ajtank
Replied by ajtank on topic Jumper T8SG V3 Plus
I regret that you may be on your own for your queries. This is not an official support forum for Jumper products. Deviation was originally developed to work on Walkera transmitters. It is an open source project contributed by voluntary developers. Deviation was also not meant for common users. When I joined this forum a few years ago, I knew nothing about coding. With the assistance from other members, I eventually learned how to code otherwise I could not understand and make full use of Deviation.

When Jumper commercialized this project some time ago, the developers were given a Jumper transmitter and they were kind enough to help tweak the firmware to make it work. However the development was voluntary and purely out of enthusiasm. Success of Jumper transmitters has attracted a bunch of owners to this forum but there is no affiliation between Jumper company and this forum.

The pandemic has changed our life styles. I am unsure how the other old members are doing as they show up less and less. If you are lucky you may receive a response but I doubt any old members will invest on the v3 Jumper transmitter. Jumper has also released T1x transmitters based on MPM. MPM is a more active project maintained by a great fellow Pascal Langer. You may explore further on the RCGroups forum. Bear in mind that Jumper is just taking advantage of some open source projects. Since Jumper is not the original developer, you cannot expect good after sales support. This situation is pretty common for other low cost electronic gadgets manufactured in China.
Last edit: 13 May 2021 03:11 by ajtank.

More
13 May 2021 18:07 #77375 by RAYNAUD
Replied by RAYNAUD on topic Jumper T8SG V3 Plus
Hi,
Thanks for your message. I will try on RCGroup.

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds