Channel 1 without function

More
31 Aug 2022 10:20 #78069 by olli
Channel 1 without function was created by olli
Hello, i urgently need help with the following problem(sorry for my english, i use google). I recently bought the T8SG Vers. 2 Plus. I want to fly a heli with it. I use the Flysky AfHDs 6 channel receiver (mode 2). Binding works without any problems, but channel 1 cannot be controlled. Servos and receiver are ok. I've tried this on different protocols, all but the Devo protocol, the same problem. K1 does not work. However, I can see that a virtual channel responds to the stick input. As soon as I use my Flysky transmitter, everything works. It seems to me that there is a problem on the software side, because the channel works. What am I doing wrong? Or is there a way to influence the channel? By the way, I'm from Germany. LG Olli

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Sep 2022 13:03 - 01 Sep 2022 14:05 #78072 by McGyver
Replied by McGyver on topic Channel 1 without function
It seems you have some problem with model.ini settings. Probably Ch1 is not set corretly.
Post Your model.ini and we can check what could be wrong with it.
Sholud be there something like:
[channel1]
Template=simple
[mixer]
Src=ELE
Dest=Ch1

And than Ch1 is directly controlled by ELE stick.
Maybe you have some other settings and that’s why it doesn’t work.
Last edit: 01 Sep 2022 14:05 by McGyver.

More
01 Sep 2022 14:15 #78073 by olli
Replied by olli on topic Channel 1 without function
Hi,
I hope it's that easy. I've swapped hardware back and forth. It's not because of that. I also looked at the ini files, but I can't really do much with them. I don't see any differences either.

I'll attach the file. Let's see if you see anything.

File Attachment:

File Name: model2.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

More
01 Sep 2022 14:55 - 01 Sep 2022 16:06 #78074 by olli
I just got the ini. Looked at, where the Devo is chosen as a receiver, that works, at least the CH1 works.

Simply copying the lines into the ini. Doesn't seem to work. However, one could take the ini, except for the upper part, right?

Hi, I wonder why he remembers all the settings even though I had different firmware installed. The data was always fresh, the drive formatted and yet he took over my settings. Maybe the previous owner fumbled violently on the spark.
Attachments:
Last edit: 01 Sep 2022 16:06 by olli.

More
01 Sep 2022 18:47 - 01 Sep 2022 18:49 #78075 by McGyver
i’m not familiar with helis unfortunatelly. But I compare your settings with some other ones and l’m not sure you have right settings for swash plate. Try to delete ele_inv=1 and ail_inv=1 and leave only type=120, maybe there’s a problem with double inversing. One is done on input side and second one on output.
You can also check is there any simmilar config for your heli in configs section which you could use instead and maybe than you can find what was wrong.
You choose right protocol only not the receiver ;) thats tell tx how and what data is needed to send to receiver which normally just receive data and thats all. Nowdays they send some data back but not every rx do that.
Last edit: 01 Sep 2022 18:49 by McGyver.

More
01 Sep 2022 19:12 #78076 by olli
Hi, a heartfelt thank you. I try it. If that doesn't work, I'll buy another spark. 3 days fiddling is too intense for me

More
01 Sep 2022 19:38 #78077 by McGyver

More
02 Sep 2022 00:25 #78078 by Gerry
Replied by Gerry on topic Channel 1 without function
Have you calibrated the transmitter sticks and pots?

Devo 7e A7105 NRF24L01 CC2500 2x3 way & voice, Devo 12e 4 in 1 & voice.
FFS (Forever Fixing Stuff)

More
02 Sep 2022 09:31 #78079 by olli
Hi,

I'll let it be. Nothing works. Settings 1-1 accepted. Not even that works. I'll buy myself a sensible new spark. Graupner or Futaba. Standards work right away. I don't understand why the Jumper has such a problem. Well, I've paid my dues now. Won't happen to me again. Many thanks for your support. Without them I would have given up the day before yesterday.

And yes, i calibrated the Sticks.

More
02 Sep 2022 10:58 #78080 by McGyver
You could set new standard model for plane. I know it wont work to fly heli but you can check that way is your servos works right with that transmitter with directly channel control. Where channel are assigned directly from sticks. I know working with deviation could be hard to start with but after some time and testing different settings and setups you should be able to set exactly what you want. Just spent some time with it.

More
02 Sep 2022 11:24 #78081 by olli
Hi, I can try that. However, I have already established that the servos are controlled. As soon as I set the mixer for the swashplate, it no longer works. This morning I created a completely new model again. Everything works except Ch1. It looks like the mixer in the default template is the problem. I don't want to use the advanced menu. It's much too complicated for me, and then I'm missing other functions that I know from the Graupner remote control. If I recreate the model, but with the Devo protocol, then CH2 does not work. I suspect that my part has a defective Hatdware or something is wrong with the mixer. I don't know where to look next. As already mentioned, the Advanced Menu is really too complex for me. By the time I got through there, it was winter

More
03 Sep 2022 03:27 #78082 by Gerry
Replied by Gerry on topic Channel 1 without function
I seem to recall years ago there was a bug to do with cyclic on standard gui, not sure if it ever got fixed.
Just to be sure, this heli has a flybar?

Try search the model configs for an ini that is done with the advanced gui.

Devo 7e A7105 NRF24L01 CC2500 2x3 way & voice, Devo 12e 4 in 1 & voice.
FFS (Forever Fixing Stuff)

More
03 Sep 2022 07:55 #78083 by olli
Hi, yes, my heli has flybar. My problem with the Advanced GUI is that I have absolutely no idea what it wants from me. It would probably take me forever to find my way there. But there is a template for heli in advanced mode. But what exactly am I supposed to do with it? Compare to the standard GUI? I'm surprised that nobody flies a heli with this thing. Because actually I find the part quite handy. Most of the others are already real blocks. I can still create a model, then I would have the ini, right?

More
03 Sep 2022 08:28 #78084 by McGyver
Ini files contain all nessesery settings no matter you use standard or advanced one. I use mostly advanced one and configure my ini files on PC with Notepad++. It’s sometimes much easy to understand what’s going on.
Just take one ini simmilar to your heli or same one if someone post it with advanced gui and test if it works. If there’s be something you need to change, you can do that editing ini on PC or try with advanced gui. If somethings go wrong just replace ini and try again. Than you learn how it works and should be good ;)

More
03 Sep 2022 08:51 #78085 by olli
Hi, it's easier to buy a new or different spark. I keep trying, but I find it quite modest that something like a heli mixer doesn't work. That's not just since yesterday. I can't do much with the ini files. But even more so than with the Advanced GUI, I find that thing really creepy.:S

File Attachment:

File Name: model5_2022-09-03.ini
File Size:4 KB
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.050 seconds