Got a One Off F210 / F7 Question - HELP

More
27 Oct 2023 03:37 #78309 by Coleon
Hello All....

:evil: I've been struggling with a project that I've been really stuck on and I've ran outta help, ideas etc. etc..

I have a couple F210-3D's. One I left the arms stock - And the other I purchased a sheet of carbon fiber, and made the Arms on the F210-3D about 3 inches longer than stock. Which by doing so I was able to put on Larger 4 Blade props. Which INSTANTLY made flying ALOT more stable... She's not as quick and Agile as the 2 Blade Stock props, But I gotta say "Its Really made flying 1000x's more Enjoyable...

Here's the iggy Im faced with...
I called TBS Tech Support and inquired as to if they have ever heard of using a TBS Tango II on the Walkera F210. Unfortunately this Kat has not, But he was curious and spoke to some other people who then told him it is, and would be possible. And Id need to pick-up a TBS Nano and go from there. So I did......

My F210 came with that replacement board that fits in place where the stock RX is. ( External Receiver Converter F210 3D-Z-09 )

So I removed the stock RX - Installed the Ext RX Converter - Moved the PPM/SBUS switch to SBUS. Wired up the TBS Nano (3 wires) - Closed up -
Turned on my Tango II - Powered up my F210 - I then successfully binded to the Nano to my Tango II - I then go into BF - Verified channels 1-4 were working (TEAR1234)
I then go into receiver tab, set it up multiple ways. Went into modes - Made all of my switches - I then TEST......

NOTHING - SQUAT -ZIP ZILCH - NADA - NO SIR - NOTHING...

seems I can bind with no issues, but cant get any of the mode switches to work on any channel....

Can ANYONE PLEASE HELP Me Out or maybe shed some light on this ordeal....

Of coarse there is no tech support forb Walkera, TBS couldn't give me any tid bits bc there not assoc with Walkera etc..

Literally Hit a Brick wall.......

ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECHIETED......

Thanks in Advance - Cole

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Oct 2023 03:49 #78310 by Coleon
Replied by Coleon on topic Got a One Off F210 / F7 Question - HELP
Just found this and thought Id add... But of coarse I have more questions..

- CROSSFIRE TO SBUS CONVERTER (2PCS) BY MATEK

www.drone-fpv-racer.com/en/crossfire-to-...s-by-matek-9629.html

More
27 Oct 2023 04:00 #78311 by Coleon
Replied by Coleon on topic Got a One Off F210 / F7 Question - HELP
And another page with similar CRSF Steps & procedures..

Hope some of this might help someone, HELP Me Figure this out... - Thx

www.manualslib.com/manual/1388262/Team-B...Micro-Tx.html#manual

Time to create page: 0.059 seconds