External Voice Currently Not Available

More
16 May 2019 00:11 #74317 by abdulmuism
External Voice Currently Not Available was created by abdulmuism
Introducing me Abdul Muis from Indonesia. I have bought the T8SG V2 Plus Carbon Edition (Built in Voice support). I have upgraded the firmware to the latest version (deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-aa1396f, 2019-05-15). A problem that arises when choosing the menu model >> Voice Config, the message "External Voice is currently not available". I have read the tread on related topics, and followed the instructions in the discussion, but have not succeeded in resolving the problem. Maybe someone can help. (I copied the voice.ini file to the media folder, and the SD card contains files in the mp3 folder. In the hardware file. I have added "voice = dfplayer" and "voice-uart5 = 1")

Thank You

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 May 2019 00:15 #74318 by abdulmuism
Replied by abdulmuism on topic External Voice Currently Not Available
;Only useful for transmitters with an after-market vibration motor
;enable-haptic=1
;
;switch_types: 3x4, 3x3, 3x2, 3x1, 2x8, 2x7, 2x6, 2x5, 2x4, 2x3, 2x2, 2x1, potx2, potx1
;May occur more than once if necessary.
;Add nostock if stock FMOD and HOLD switches have been removed.
extra-switches = nostock
extra-switches = 3x4
extra-switches = 2x2
extra-switches = potx2
;
;Audio player connected to UART (Devo12/S internally, others via trainer port): audiofx, dfplayer
;voice=dfplayer
;
;Enable if audio device is wired to uart5 instead of ppm on devo7e-256
;voice-uart5=1
;
;button_types: trim-all, trim-(left|right)-(up|down|both)
;May occur more than once if necessary.
;extra-buttons=
;
[modules]
; there is no need to enable the cyrf6936 module unless
; it is wired to an alternate port. It is Enabled automatically otherwise
; enable-cyrf6936 = B12
; has_pa-cyrf6936 = 1
enable-a7105 = A13
has_pa-a7105 = 1
enable-cc2500 = A14
has_pa-cc2500 = 1
enable-nrf24l01 = A15
has_pa-nrf24l01 = 1
; enable-multimod = A13

More
16 May 2019 00:26 #74319 by abdulmuism

abdulmuism wrote: Introducing me Abdul Muis from Indonesia. I have bought the T8SG V2 Plus Carbon Edition (Built in Voice support). I have upgraded the firmware to the latest version (deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-aa1396f, 2019-05-15). A problem that arises when choosing the menu model >> Voice Config, the message "External Voice is currently not available". I have read the tread on related topics, and followed the instructions in the discussion, but have not succeeded in resolving the problem. Maybe someone can help. (I copied the voice.ini file to the media folder, and the SD card contains files in the mp3 folder. In the hardware file. I have added "voice = dfplayer" and "voice-uart5 = 1")

Thank You

Sometimes when you turn on immediately voice alerts appear that cannot stop

More
16 May 2019 00:38 #74320 by abdulmuism

abdulmuism wrote:

abdulmuism wrote: Introducing me Abdul Muis from Indonesia. I have bought the T8SG V2 Plus Carbon Edition (Built in Voice support). I have upgraded the firmware to the latest version (deviation-t8sg_v2_plus-v5.0.0-aa1396f, 2019-05-15). A problem that arises when choosing the menu model >> Voice Config, the message "External Voice is currently not available". I have read the tread on related topics, and followed the instructions in the discussion, but have not succeeded in resolving the problem. Maybe someone can help. (I copied the voice.ini file to the media folder, and the SD card contains files in the mp3 folder. In the hardware file. I have added "voice = dfplayer" and "voice-uart5 = 1")

Thank You

Sometimes when you turn on immediately voice alerts appear that cannot stop

sometimes when turned on there are repeated voice alerts without being able to turn off :

sometimes when turned on there is no voice alert :

All Condition >> A problem that arises when choosing the menu model >> Voice Config, the message "External Voice is currently not available"

More
16 May 2019 03:49 - 16 May 2019 03:49 #74321 by Gerry
Replied by Gerry on topic External Voice Currently Not Available
I think you need to remove semi colon ; in front of voice=dfplayer and voice-uart5=1

Devo 7e A7105 NRF24L01 CC2500 2x3 way & voice, Devo 12e 4 in 1 & voice.
FFS (Forever Fixing Stuff)
Last edit: 16 May 2019 03:49 by Gerry.

More
16 May 2019 10:45 #74323 by abdulmuism

Gerry wrote: I think you need to remove semi colon ; in front of voice=dfplayer and voice-uart5=1

Oh yeah, I'll try it. thanks.

More
26 May 2019 23:32 #74395 by JayDrone
Replied by JayDrone on topic External Voice Currently Not Available

More
01 Aug 2019 10:56 #74819 by I.A.G.A
Replied by I.A.G.A on topic External Voice Currently Not Available
Hello, I bought the 8sgPLUS V3 without the voice module because I found this carbonversion with voicemodule included after ordering my actual version. But I want to build myself the voice extention connecting to the trainerport (the 3,5 mm monojack in the front of the RC. Plz is here anyone that can explane my step by step in textformat how to connect the whole circuit plz.? I'm a total blind person but I fly in my own garden succesfull with drones as toy but actual I'm upgrading to more advanced models as the MJX Bugs 5W. I'm very handy about technical purposes and I think it's possible to build a external voicebox myself without soldering I think so as explaned into the wiki. I cann't take a look on the circuits provieded as *png, *.mpg and other images. I want to use the DFPlayer mini, I've this one already here and I use this player for my projects with arduino. I know the project about the RC isn't an arduinoproject as well. Many thanks for a quick answere!

More
01 Aug 2019 19:39 #74820 by Moeder
Replied by Moeder on topic External Voice Currently Not Available
I have not seen a V3 PCB myself, but probably mounting the dfplayer internally would be the easiest and will leave full features available for the trainer jack. on V2 there was a reserved space on the pcb ready to take the dfplayer

More
02 Aug 2019 09:33 #74822 by I.A.G.A
Replied by I.A.G.A on topic External Voice Currently Not Available
Hello Moeder, Thanks for your reply. I want to build the module now first of all before opening the RC to avoid problems and to know it works well as a testcase. When it works well with the testcase external I'll will open the RC with someone that can help my to soder/connect all the needed components. At the moment I cann't send you a picture off the pcb of this 8sgPlus V3 because the RC has not been jet opened and it's very deficult to take pictures at all myself because I'm a totally blind person. Plz., could you send my a overview step by step about all of the connections of the needed circuit? I promis to send pictures of the pcb when the RC has been opened and my assistent has token several pictures so perhaps it will be helpfull for otther members of deviationtx. I'm not only a requesting person and when I can provide info or help at other members I'll do it with many plaiser. That's the raison of existing and the succes all of this forums! Many thanks in advance and have a nice weekend!

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds