Controling model vom PC software with 4in1 modul

More
30 Mar 2020 16:47 #76126 by Igel
Hello.

Briefly about the introduction of my person. After experiences in my youth I started again with helicopter models from 2005. First Piccolo, Trex and others / bigger and then also drones. In addition to Graupner, I also converted a Devo 7e with 4-in-1 and Deviation.

So now to my question - I want to control a model from a PC and need an RC interface for this, which I can use to control a model from within my own software on the PC.

In addition to the possibility of generating a PPM signal and going through a teacher / student circuit, I thought maybe to address the 4-in-1 module via SPI. Do you have experience here what is possible with this? Documentation on the interfaces etc? So if I want to control a model via DSM, what would I need in addition to the 4-in-1 module (e.g. is the DSM protocol realized inside the Devo/Deviation or within the 4-in-1 module)?

Thanks for help with this. Also, with hints to other alternatives, if there are.

Regards, Dirk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Apr 2020 18:12 #76158 by richardclli
Replied by richardclli on topic Controling model vom PC software with 4in1 modul
Obtain the source code and read it. See which protocol that you want to use and focus on the protocol implementation code.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.024 seconds