Nightly-build devo10-v4.0.1-fcd0669

More
26 Aug 2016 09:52 #53115 by Thomas.Heiss
Nightly-build devo10-v4.0.1-fcd0669 was created by Thomas.Heiss
V4.0.1 Nightly-build fcd0669 (kind of stable DSM V4.0.1 Nightly-build for me) which I am using myself for working DSMx telemetry with genuine Spektrum receivers + TM1000.
Has none down button hangs or jumps with the Devo 10.

Test release for anyone who feels to want to cross test against release 5.0 or later 5.0-nightly-builds or Indigos DEVO/DSM test builds.

It is stable for me on DSMx (not tested DEVO!!!) like devo10-v4.0.1-92e1705 latest nightly-build from old PhracturedBlue repository (with new DSM telemetry fixes / extensions) was for me when e.g flying Blade 4503D or Blade 200QX.

Test release especially in the cases:
- Devo10 down button issue: www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...on-or-firmware-issue
- DSM protocol: www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...d-dev-5-0-0-tx-crash
- DSM issue: www.deviationtx.com/forum/3-feedback-que...-0-0-dsm2-dsmx-issue

Explanations:
- build version 4b3dc91 changes (short): www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...port?start=360#36787
- Open questions to DSM protocol changes since V4.0.1 nightly-build 4b3dc91 (long): www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...port?start=400#46358

So if you want to cross test DEVO+DSM protocol changes since build 4b3dc91 against Indigos latest DSM test-build and older V4.0.1-nightly-build DSM protocol code you would need have to pick one V4.0.1-nightly-build version before 4b3dc91 and build yourself from V4.0.1 repository sources.

As I have made very good experiences so far with this build on Spektrum DSMx (have not tested DEVO!, but already includes previous DEVO protoocol CYRF channel RST V.4.0.1 nightly-build bugfix) I put it (my tested version) online for those who ask and can't build from sources themself (I downloaded the zip from download link myself before).

There was not any receive<->transmit deadlock or something like described in one thread (where Roland can't test in more detail because of missing genuine Spektrum receivers).

My (very successful) ground range test with build fcd0669 comparing 1mw output power to DX8G1: www.deviationtx.com/forum/protocol-devel...port?start=400#45377

PLEASE NOTE: This build version does turn on the LED backlight display when in dimmer mode when a stick is moved. Don't wonder.

Build versions later comitted a source change which keeps the LED display (dimmer) being turned off, even when a stick is moved (old behavior - bugfix).

Disclaimer:
This is an older V4.0.1 nightly build.
I do not take any responsibility if you use it for flying and if it might miss bugfixes which may have been applied laters or in release 5.0.
You are on your own - just like you are if you would have build this version manually from scratch from repository sources.
For the full disclaimer on Deviation releases take a look at the entry homepage!!

Thomas
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds