Jumper t8sg v2 plus compatible com r9m module?

More
03 Nov 2019 15:57 #75386 by Mooyrc
Hello everyone, I bought a jumper t8sg v2 plus, I would like to know if it is compatible with the module frsky r9m, read a little about, but do not understand much about, I'm kind of lay, so I saw him and compatible with tbs crossfire, but I didn't quite understand how to do it, I'm lost, could anyone help me with my doubt?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Nov 2019 21:17 #75411 by hexfet
Yes, the R9M is supported by the PXX protocol. A hardware modification is required for telemetry. See the end of the Protocols chapter in the User Manual linked in the left column of this page.

More
04 Nov 2019 23:35 #75412 by Mooyrc
friend just read what you told me, but I did not understand anything what I have to do, I could not identify where the update is made in the photo of the article, could you give me a help?

More
30 Nov 2019 20:31 #75503 by Enrique33
Replied by Enrique33 on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus compatible com r9m module?
Hi everyone,
I'm jumper t8sg V2+ owner and i'm trying to use an R9M on it.
i use a 2S internal battery but no external battery on module, i'd made only one hardware modification wiring the bottom module bay pin with the 3,5mm jack (but i really don't know if i have to do and for why).
At this point i've upload and install the 028ce50f nightlybuild and succesfully bind the radio with the R9slim plus Rx using PXX protocol.
I have green led on my Rx but only red led in front of jumper and fix red too on the R9 module.
By the way i cannot see any movement in betaflight ans only Rx faisafe message.

If anyone could help me, i'm newbie in the hobby and i've try so many thing and i'm completely lost

More
12 Dec 2019 18:22 - 12 Dec 2019 19:03 #75567 by Corrado-c
Replied by Corrado-c on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus compatible com r9m module?

Enrique33 wrote: Hi everyone,
I'm jumper t8sg V2+ owner and i'm trying to use an R9M on it.
i use a 2S internal battery but no external battery on module, i'd made only one hardware modification wiring the bottom module bay pin with the 3,5mm jack (but i really don't know if i have to do and for why).
At this point i've upload and install the 028ce50f nightlybuild and succesfully bind the radio with the R9slim plus Rx using PXX protocol.
I have green led on my Rx but only red led in front of jumper and fix red too on the R9 module.
By the way i cannot see any movement in betaflight ans only Rx faisafe message.

If anyone could help me, i'm newbie in the hobby and i've try so many thing and i'm completely lost

I also have these components, but I didn't know about the modification to do, I had only read that it was compatible with the latest fr-radio update.
were you able to update the transmitter via stk?
Last edit: 12 Dec 2019 19:03 by Corrado-c. Reason: changed question

More
12 Dec 2019 20:46 #75568 by Fernandez
Replied by Fernandez on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus compatible com r9m module?
As mentioned in the other similar topic, for me the R9M original module works well with selected pxx output. Use the test build or the latest nightly buildsand select pxx protocol.

I used flex firmware on my R9M, you can flash R9M just use the Frsky flash tool and flash via the Smart port pin at R9M. (It can be flashed the same as an frsky rx)

(I expect that possibly, R9M2019 OTA ACCES version may not work and be the issue, does it use PXX2)

More
12 Dec 2019 21:00 #75569 by Corrado-c

Fernandez wrote: As mentioned in the other similar topic, for me the R9M original module works well with selected pxx output. Use the test build or the latest nightly buildsand select pxx protocol.

I used flex firmware on my R9M, you can flash R9M just use the Frsky flash tool and flash via the Smart port pin at R9M. (It can be flashed the same as an frsky rx)

(I expect that possibly, R9M2019 OTA ACCES version may not work and be the issue, does it use PXX2)

I did it!
but I used an FC in passthrough, precisely a matek F722, I set smart-port on UART2.
but I think the signal is not inverted, but I'm not sure, no I still understand it.
(with the oscilloscope I see 0v and the 'bits' at 3.3v.
usually when I program the receivers I see 3.3v and the 'bits' towards 0.)

More
12 Dec 2019 21:57 - 12 Dec 2019 21:58 #75570 by Corrado-c
there are too many FW on the frsky site!
please help me choose the most suitable one to make it work well with this radio! LBT obviously for my country.

R9M 2019!
Last edit: 12 Dec 2019 21:58 by Corrado-c. Reason: miss info

More
14 Dec 2019 07:12 #75579 by Pedro28july
Replied by Pedro28july on topic Jumper t8sg v2 plus compatible com r9m module?
Hello guys, does anyone know whether we need to do a mod and connect first pin to last pin inside the T8SG V2 Plus transmitter for connecting R9M? I have seen some videos in which this mod is compulsory to make Crossfire module works with T8SG. Thanks for the guidance

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds