How to bind several Tx to one model

More
03 Jan 2018 06:12 #66688 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
We've already agreed on it... ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2018 07:13 - 03 Jan 2018 07:15 #66690 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
My tx id is eight digits long will i have to rebind everything when i update my tx firmware? If so it's really gonna suck cause i have so many ..:(
Last edit: 03 Jan 2018 07:15 by magic_marty. Reason: typo

More
03 Jan 2018 07:25 - 03 Jan 2018 07:26 #66691 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
If your txid greater than 7FFFFFF you will need rebind all your receivers. It's my case...

You can change your txid to 7FFFFFFF if you don't want to rebind.
Last edit: 03 Jan 2018 07:26 by vlad_vy.

More
03 Jan 2018 07:28 #66692 by FDR
Replied by FDR on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
You need to rebind them if your txid is larger then 0x7FFFFFFF in hexadecimal.
So if the first digit of your txid is less then 8, then you are lucky. ;)

However if you are unlucky, you can still try to use 7FFFFFFFF and see if that works, but at least you will be aware, that since that is a specific number, it might not be unique, so there might be other transmitters with the same txid...

More
03 Jan 2018 07:33 #66694 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
Oh good my ID starts with 407xxxxx so i guess i am one of the lucky ones..

More
16 Jan 2018 19:59 - 16 Jan 2018 21:16 #66913 by mog-joe
Replied by mog-joe on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
I have tested this great feature with DSM2 and Orange RX with 3 transmitters. Devo7e Devo10 and Devo8s. it works verry well.
Last edit: 16 Jan 2018 21:16 by mog-joe.

More
01 Mar 2019 06:28 #73083 by Birdman
Replied by Birdman on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
For me this only works with some walkera rx, not walkera 1202 or dsm2, why?

Also, I can not bind any rx with fixed id, fixed id must be blank to bind any rx. I can only add fixed id after binding. I this how it should be?

tia

More
01 Mar 2019 07:33 #73085 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic How to bind several Tx to one model
With my case txid works for all receivers.

For walkera receivers it is normal order, first you have to bind without Fixed ID, then you can use custom Fixed ID.

More
04 Mar 2019 01:26 #73170 by Birdman
Have formatted tx, safely removed hardware and tried all suggested methods of binding and this still does not work as described for me.

More
04 Mar 2019 04:10 #73175 by Birdman

magic_marty wrote: sometimes on the devo12/12s if you are in usb mode and connected to the computer if you just power off or unplug it will corrupt the hardware.ini file..It's happened to me several times the only way to avoid this from happening is when you are ready to disconnect from the computer right click the drive letter for the devo and select "eject" before you unplug ...Since i have been doing it this way it has not corrupted my hardware file anymore..

Hopefully you made a full backup copy of your files and all you have to do is right click the drive and select "Repair Drive" then replace the hardware file with the one you hopefully have saved as backup...

Just corrupted my tx "again", but I did safely remove hardware so this is not the issue.

More
15 Aug 2019 13:16 #74899 by yakky
Replied by yakky on topic txid != txid???
So I've been using the txid setting across a Devo 10, 8 and two 7E's. works great. I just got a Jumper T8SG V2 Plus, nice radio, I was excited to add it to the mix. Updated the hardware.ini with my txid and the T8SG is not bound to my models. Is txid different between brands?

The txid setting is working on the T8SG though, I can bind a model with a txid set and then change the txid and the model is not bound, then I switch back to the first txid and it is bound again. So I know the setting works on the T8SG it is just not the same between Jumper and Walkera.

Any ideas?

More
15 Aug 2019 16:08 #74900 by Moeder
Replied by Moeder on topic txid != txid???
Probably you have different versions of deviation on different txes. The fixing of the bug mentioned above will require rebinding If your txid is greater than 7FFFFFF.

More
15 Aug 2019 19:57 - 16 Aug 2019 13:59 #74902 by yakky
Replied by yakky on topic txid != txid???

Moeder wrote: Probably you have different versions of deviation on different txes. The fixing of the bug mentioned above will require rebinding If your txid is greater than 7FFFFFF.

Thanks, I did see the note about that bug while skimming but it didn't sink in. Sounds plausable, I guess I'll set my id to 7FFFFFF and see how that works. Dreading the reset of 30+ models...

Update, set txid to 7FFFFFFF on the Jumper and everything is well. Now I'm left wondering if its worth the effort up re-bind everything. Seems like if I power on and connect, a second radio powered up does not take over the first.

Anyway, thanks again for the help!
Last edit: 16 Aug 2019 13:59 by yakky. Reason: update

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds