Frysky 4 in 1 help

More
09 Apr 2017 11:20 #61303 by Liladam11049
Frysky 4 in 1 help was created by Liladam11049
Can someone please tell me how to install this in a devo 10 or is it even possible
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Apr 2017 19:45 #61312 by magic_marty
Replied by magic_marty on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
Not sure if that one will work without a lot hassle but this one is designed for Devo transmitters and works perfect i have 2 of these and both work great..
us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-CC25...7.html?rmmds=myorder

More
09 Apr 2017 19:49 #61313 by Liladam11049
Replied by Liladam11049 on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
Yeah that's the 1 I ordered from bang good and when I told them they sent the wrong 1 they offered me 300 points and pretty much told me
to get fucked lol

More
10 Apr 2017 08:13 #61330 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
Always buy from BG with a credit card with good customer support. Otherwise, the bang won't be so good.

Paypal has great customer support. Except their customers are the merchants, not the shopper. The shopper is the product.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
10 Apr 2017 08:43 #61332 by Liladam11049
Replied by Liladam11049 on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
I appreciate the info will do that from now on I never looked at it that way once again thank u

More
08 May 2017 21:20 #62174 by Caerus
Replied by Caerus on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
Consumers are very much customers of PayPal. I've been in your situation where I didn't feel protected like at eBay or Aliexpress, where the merchants are terrified of disputes and subsequent lashings from their overlords :). Except you are protected by PayPal's buyer protection. Merchants just hope you don't realise it. PayPal get their cut from the sales we generate. Protecting us is in their interest, and I know from experience that they follow through. Merchants really don't want a PayPal dispute.

I don't waste time with e-shop runaround anymore. Just use 'talk to PayPal' in a sentence and see how quickly the tune changes. Using credit card is definitely not bad advice, but don't think you're on your own with PayPal. Far from it.

More
10 May 2017 01:24 #62203 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
Vendors may be scared of you talking to Paypal, but I've found it to be ineffective at actually resolving problems. The front line people don't seem to be able to do anything at all, and I've pretty much never gotten anything done without asking for a supervisor.

And that's often not sufficient. They will promise you things and then not do them. I frequently wound up calling the bank that issued the card I paid with to have their representative on the line before a payapl supervisor will actually do anything. This happened so often I gave up - I just go straight to the credit card company, and ignore paypal.

They've do seem to be a lot better than the days when class action lawsuits against them for their mistreatment of consumers was a yearly event, but they're still a long way from providing anything that resembles good service to people who spend money through them. From what you said, they also treat sellers pretty poorly, but all they really need to do to make those people their real customer is treat them better than buyers, which is a really low bar.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
03 Dec 2017 03:10 #66318 by mrheat71
Replied by mrheat71 on topic Frysky 4 in 1 help
I hope it will help you out.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.035 seconds