Devo 7e for sale or trade

More
23 Jan 2017 11:55 #58317 by Buzbee
Devo 7e for sale or trade was created by Buzbee
I have a new Devo 7e I bought in the hopes to modify and use for my first racing Drone build. I bought it off Amazon for $49 brand new.

When I received the radio the on off switch was very sticky making it harder than it should be to turn on and off. I did take it apart and fix the on off switch so it does work perfectly now.

I have tried everything to install deviation to the TX and have failed and I think it's due to my lack of technology. I'm sure someone else can accomplish this with no problem.

I did manage to get it connected to the freerider simulator so that's also something to think about.

I've moved on and bought a spektrum but I'm still looking to build so anything racing quad related I will consider as trade or you can buy it outright for $50 and I'll eat shipping to the states.

Please send your questions to my email, This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

I'm not sure if I'll get notified from here. I live in Texas so again I'll eat shipping at $50 for the Devo 7e.

Thanks for looking
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds