Naza DJI Multicopter GPS Failsafe Config File

More
02 Jan 2013 20:30 #4530 by Cdeviation
Hi - Has anyone setup Deviation for a Naza GPS with Devo 10 already, or am I plowing new ground here?

I am interested in Deviation with my Devo 10 Tx and 802 Rx to fly a quad with DJI Naza with GPS Flight Controller to enable all features including failsafe signal loss. It seems the Naza requires 2 and 3 position switches, is sensitive to center and endpoints settings, and I have also read that for the failsafe to work properly with some Tx/Rx e.g. Futaba it may be needed to connect the Rx pitch channel to the Naza throttle channel using pitch as duplicate for the throttle, and to connect the actual rx throttle channel to the Naza failsafe input 'U' since the failsafe signal may only be supported on the throttle rx channel - is this the case with Devo tx and 802 rx? See:
www.helifreak.com/showthread.php?t=468056

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2013 21:07 - 12 Feb 2013 21:08 #6333 by SamtheMan
Replied by SamtheMan on topic Naza DJI Multicopter GPS Failsafe Config File
+1 I was considering getting a DJI w/ Naza. Was thinking I'd have to get a different radio, but seeing this has promise. Which DJI, I was considering a DJI 330. Did you get it to work, do you have a model file? Anyone else out there have a DJI, those things are radical. first time i saw one :ohmy: :woohoo: :evil:
Last edit: 12 Feb 2013 21:08 by SamtheMan.

More
12 Feb 2013 21:14 #6334 by FDR
You can define fail safe values for all the channels using the DEVO protocol...

More
21 Aug 2013 20:32 #13132 by ledfreak3d
Replied by ledfreak3d on topic Naza DJI Multicopter GPS Failsafe Config File
working fine on devo8s here

More
21 Aug 2013 20:34 #13133 by ledfreak3d
Replied by ledfreak3d on topic Naza DJI Multicopter GPS Failsafe Config File
yea dji naza works great most stable quads ive ever seen and I have 4 others with multiwii

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds