SoloPro 126 V2

More
18 Oct 2013 05:03 #14745 by mwm
SoloPro 126 V2 was created by mwm
I was a bit surprised that there wasn't a Nine Eagles or SoloPro CP model config already available. I guess most people using the J6Pro protocol are flying quads.

Anyway, this is my first version of this config, for the 6S. Almost no tweaks have been made to the display, in hopes that it will work better on the nightlies than the configs whose display I carefully set up.

The basic config is copied pretty much from the J6Pro that came with the heli, and boy am I glad to be using the 6S! I've added 35% expo to ail/ele/rud. The low rates for those (on D/R 1) switch to 70% 1-1. You should adjust those to taste.

Flight mode 0 is your typical spool up mode. Flight mode 2 is the 3d mode from the J6Pro. Flight mode 1 uses the pitch curve from FM 0 and the throttle curve from FM 2, meaning the heli responds to the throttle similar to 3d mode but is not 3d capable.

Throttle Hold is on the gear switch. It's sticky, and won't go off until you're back in FM0 with the throttle all the way down.

Mix2 resets the countdown timer. That timer currently starts at 7 minutes, which is probably longer than you want, since it's set for my gentle flying mode.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.023 seconds