Blade Nano CP S

More
12 Feb 2016 19:23 #43054 by Sero
Replied by Sero on topic Blade Nano CP S
Are you holding the rudder stick to the right while binding, according to the manual?

A day without flying can't be called a day.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2016 22:04 #43059 by jm2cau
Replied by jm2cau on topic Blade Nano CP S
Yes it is binding but remains safe pink and blue light can not pass the blue light because I am devos 6s and the program is for devos 8s so I'm looking how ...

More
12 Feb 2016 22:52 #43063 by NB HELI
Replied by NB HELI on topic Blade Nano CP S
check 4 things,
-channel 1 should be @ -100 before you will be able to spool up, it need to get to the lowest value before the board will power up the main motor. if you move the helicopter and the tail spin but you can't spool up the main rotor, it is because your throttle does not reach the lowest value.
-Channel 5 is should be above +20 or something before it get into the beginner mode, blue light. to make sure set it at higher value like +100.
-I am not familiar with your TX, if you have a channel monitor, make sure your channel output are not reversed (full stick down gives +100 instead of -100 on throttle) check also Ch5
-make sure the battery is fully charged or not defective, if you do not have enough juice left in the battery it will be in fail safe, red light. will never spool up.

IMHO Blade CPS is junk, it does not fly good, it goes out of control once in a while!! (it happened to me once and happened a few times with 2 of my friends, they have spectrum DX7 Tx)
I probably flew it 10-15 batteries, don't like it, I do not fly it anymore. I only fly my other indoor birds now.

More
11 Mar 2016 22:11 #44445 by Leonard
Replied by Leonard on topic Blade Nano CP S
I have tried every image I can think of, and can't get my cps to fly right. Does anyone have an image that is strictly for beginners? I just got my devo 7e, and have little idea about how to use it. I have the latest deviation version on it, and it flies my msrx, but the cps is out of control, and always red.

More
12 Mar 2016 13:30 #44460 by Jasenk
Replied by Jasenk on topic Blade Nano CP S
I had an issue being in the wrong bind mode. There is a way to correct that. I might have seen the procedure on another forum though.

-Jasen

More
12 Mar 2016 14:10 #44465 by Sero
Replied by Sero on topic Blade Nano CP S
I have an easier idea, read the manual, it's in there...

A day without flying can't be called a day.

More
19 Mar 2016 04:45 #44818 by Adkins
Replied by Adkins on topic Blade Nano CP S
can you make me one with 2 switches? idle up and normal, and the other with safe enabled and stability?

More
19 Mar 2016 04:48 #44819 by Adkins
I am looking for a two switch setup for my devo 7e can you help me out?

More
21 Mar 2016 22:07 - 21 Mar 2016 22:08 #44941 by Krejzi
Replied by Krejzi on topic Blade Nano CP S
I have made it for you, I've got Devo 7E but with switch mods.
So the one for you is really simple.
Switch: FMODE0 = stability mode
FMOD1 = Agility mode (almost like 3D a little bit different throttle curves)

No panic mode.

HOLD1 = throttle hold

When you bind I hope you know procedure but if not go to binding, before you press bind put throttle stick in bottom right corner, then press bind and wait untill heli binds ( solid blue light ).
That should give you an idea how it works.

File Attachment:

File Name: model3.zip
File Size:1 KB

Enjoy.
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Mar 2016 22:08 by Krejzi.

More
22 Mar 2016 03:04 #44964 by Adkins
Hey man thanks a ton! I was not aware that I had to bind it the same way I do on my Spektrum. I have never had any issues and I have a cpx, mxpx cps, and 180 cfx all bound to it.

So how would you activate full 3D mode? FMode 1 and Hold1?

Chris

More
22 Mar 2016 03:36 #44965 by Adkins
Wow, just tried it. When it binds the red light stays on. Idle up seems really aggressive and the tail rotor spins when you move the stick even with no throttle. bound it back to dx6i and it worked great.

More
22 Mar 2016 14:05 #44979 by Krejzi
Replied by Krejzi on topic Blade Nano CP S
I can see you didn't do your homework ;), if it's too aggressive just change curves to your preferences. when you bind heli, switch should be in FMODE0 on stability mode.
HOLD switch is just for safety when you crash to gut the throttle so normally should be off. solid blue is for stability and solid red is for 3D.

Tail rotor is a common problem and only when throttle hold is on, just read a topics on helifreak forum. it's all there.

More
31 Mar 2016 23:13 #45518 by Leonard
Replied by Leonard on topic Blade Nano CP S
Im having the same issue...tried every conceivable way to bind it, yet the red light stays on.

More
02 May 2016 18:19 #47597 by vmsda
Replied by vmsda on topic Blade Nano CP S
Trying to fly the CP S with my stock 7E (stick mode 3, no mods as yet). It goes ok in normal mode (Fmode 0), but when I switch to Fmode 1, pitch does not respond to stick movement, altitude constant! Anybody come across this problem and have it solved? Thanks.

More
11 Sep 2016 07:50 #53781 by sv650s
Replied by sv650s on topic Blade Nano CP S
Hi,
i have a devo 12s with deviation, but i don't arrive to make work my nano cps...
somebody have the file .ini for this helicopter please ?
best regards

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds