JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10

More
16 Jun 2016 09:30 - 18 Jun 2016 12:50 #50690 by MiSKLaCH
JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10 was created by MiSKLaCH
Hello, this is the configuration for the JXD JD509 (all versions) for the Devo 10 TX.

CH5 - ALE D/R = 0-Lights On 1=Lights Off
CH7 - L_TRIM+ = Take Photo
CH8 - L_TRIM- = Start/Stop Video recording
CH9 - R_TRIM+ = Toggle headless mode
CH10 - R_TRIM- = Toggle return to home
CH11 - MIX = Rates (0=beginner, 1=intermediate, 2=expert) ... I don't know if it works really though, as I cannot see much difference :dry:
CH12 - RUD D/R = Start/Stop engines

If you want to enable 360° flips bind a switch/toggle to channel 6 then use AIL/ELE stick to input the direction of the flip.

The zip file contains the model .ini file and the icon. Rename jd509g.ini to model(number).ini to match one of your unused models.
Attachments:
Last edit: 18 Jun 2016 12:50 by MiSKLaCH.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2016 08:01 #54460 by ajtank
Replied by ajtank on topic JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10
If CH11 does not work then you can change the rates by adding a switch and scalar in each of AIL, ELE and RUD.

More
27 Jan 2017 17:17 #58441 by Patrick N
Replied by Patrick N on topic JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10
I am new to the deviation and I have a JXD 510G. My 510 binds with the devo 10 and will start with the rudder dr switch(then sometimes it turns off and sometimes it does not) and the motors rev up and down on their own, one or two may quit then restart and it generally acts crazy. None of the other switches affect the camera, lights ect. I have been able to set up my other 3 models(syma x5c and syma x11-which use the same protocols but I have set up differently- and an JJRC H36 using the E010 protocol. It took me a little while to get them the way I wanted them being a newbie and all, but they are working as expected. What could I be doing wrong?

More
13 Feb 2017 10:09 - 13 Feb 2017 10:09 #59105 by MiSKLaCH
Replied by MiSKLaCH on topic JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10
Did you tried calibrating the gyros/accelerometers first? If not, power up and place the 510G on a flat level surface, bind the Devo10 then put both sticks down inward. Lights should start flashing. When they stop try to fly it.

One consideration: those models with altitude hold may go nuts if the internal barometer has some humidity condensation or if there is considerable difference in temperature between the internal components and the external air. Let it rest for a good 5 minutes in the spot you'd like to fly it before powering it up, it helps.
Another thing to consider is that if the quadcopter flies near the altitude it took off initially it will shutdown the motors due to the fact its FC "thinks" you have landed it, so take off at the lowest altitude possible (i.e.: don't take off from a balcony) ;)
Last edit: 13 Feb 2017 10:09 by MiSKLaCH.

More
13 Feb 2017 11:33 #59106 by Patrick N
Replied by Patrick N on topic JXD JD509(V/W/G) for Devo10
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have calibrated the quad. I tried the quad inside the house where it is stored so the atmospheric conditions are not the issue. I have managed to get the other switches to work for the camera, lights, etc.. The trouble is really only with the motors and flight control. I can use the original transmitter and get it to fly. It does have a few quirks with the original, when you spin the quad it will take off either to one side or backwards when you finish the spin. It is still controllable but does exhibit some erratic behavior. This seems strange to me.

Time to create page: 0.040 seconds