Eachine E10 for DEVO 10

More
25 Jun 2016 20:49 - 25 Jun 2016 20:51 #51071 by Fer
Eachine E10 for DEVO 10 was created by Fer
It seems that Eachine E10 is already supported by Deviation since it is using the H8-3D protocol. In case you preffer to download a ready made model than make one, here is the ini file i have made for Eachine 10E.

On RUD DR1 is the Throttle Hold.

FMODE0/1/2 is for low/mid/high rates 60/80/100%

3D mode is activated with AILE DR1. After each flip or roll it has to be reactivated (don't know if this is how it should be. Other quads seem to flip continously and others need to reactive).

Lights can be turned off with ELEV DR1. ELEV DR0 turn them back on.

Finally the HeadLess mode is activated with GEAR1.

It is a very simple ini file and of course one can always change the switches to their likings. I don't know if this quad have any more features that i haven't found. But it flys really beautifully and 100 times better than my CX-10A which flys like a dead fish.
Attachments:
Last edit: 25 Jun 2016 20:51 by Fer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2017 21:49 #58883 by SerXioS
Replied by SerXioS on topic Eachine E10 for DEVO 10
Hi Fer / Hola Fer

I installed your model file in my DEVO 10 using the multimodule 4in1 and I have noticed that my Eachine E10 rotates over its vertical axis so it is difficult to fly. Do you know how to fix this? I tried with another E10 and occurs the same.

Have you got an updated/fixed model file for E10?

Another question. If I put RUD DR0 (you said throttle hold), the drone does not do anything. What is the idea of this?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Fer wrote: It seems that Eachine E10 is already supported by Deviation since it is using the H8-3D protocol. In case you preffer to download a ready made model than make one, here is the ini file i have made for Eachine 10E.

On RUD DR1 is the Throttle Hold.

FMODE0/1/2 is for low/mid/high rates 60/80/100%

3D mode is activated with AILE DR1. After each flip or roll it has to be reactivated (don't know if this is how it should be. Other quads seem to flip continously and others need to reactive).

Lights can be turned off with ELEV DR1. ELEV DR0 turn them back on.

Finally the HeadLess mode is activated with GEAR1.

It is a very simple ini file and of course one can always change the switches to their likings. I don't know if this quad have any more features that i haven't found. But it flys really beautifully and 100 times better than my CX-10A which flys like a dead fish.

More
09 Feb 2017 18:16 #59005 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Eachine E10 for DEVO 10
Hi,

With RUD DR 0 the motors should be able to spin when you apply throttle. When the switch is in RUD DR1 position, the throttle curve is such that the motors should not spin no matter how much throttle you apply. Others like it the other way around.

Now, for the rest of the problems. Remove any trims i may have entered, as your quad might be flying differently. Also make sure AILE DR switch is in 0 position. In position 1 the quad enters 3D mode and flips, or rolls (depends on the stick input).

After binding, try to recalibrate the quad. Move both sticks to bottom left position (leds should flash), and then move both sticks bottom right position (leds should flash too). If i remember correctly you need to switch to FMOD2 for the recalibration to work. Just try and see. Check the motors and propellers too. If a propeller is loose on one of the front motors, or a front motor is failing the quad will flip.

Finally if nothing seems to fix it, try flying with the tx included in the rtf box. If it flies ok with that, then maybe eachine changed something in the protocol??? I charged mine and flew it to see exactly how it behaves, and it flies perfectly ok with this .ini file.

I hope you find a solution.

More
09 Feb 2017 20:35 #59008 by justyn07
Replied by justyn07 on topic Eachine E10 for DEVO 10
loaded to my devo 10 with the 4 in 1 module did not work at all.

More
09 Feb 2017 21:09 #59009 by RubenRC
Replied by RubenRC on topic Eachine E10 for DEVO 10
Will the .ini file work with my F12E? I wanna see if I can fly my jjrc 36 with this ini.

Mavic Pro | ARFun 95 | KingKon Tiny7 | Beeductrix | Inductrix FPV | Nano QX2
DEVO F12E | Devo F7

More
09 Feb 2017 21:57 #59011 by Fer
JJRC 36 as far as i know uses the E010 protocol, not the E10 protocol (mind the extra zero in the name). The correct protocol for E010 is MJXq, format E010. Try that and see if you can bind to JJRC 36

As for the E10, i am using exactly the same hardware, DEVO 10 and 4in1 and it flies perfectly. So maybe, if everything else is done correctly, eachine has different versions of E10???

More
09 Feb 2017 22:04 #59012 by SerXioS
Fer, thanks so much for your help.

Sadly this .ini file does not work with my E10. With RUD DR0, and AILE DR 0, the motors do not move when I move THRO Stick.

I am going to remove the [trim] sections in the file as you mentioned and test again.
If not success I am going to create a new .ini file, but I do not how to do it. I am trying to understand with the help explained here rc.mired.org/p/writing-deviationtx-model.html

Do you know where could I download information about how H8-3D protocol works? and I would be glad if you could provide any more resources about how creating Deviation model files.

Thanks again

More
10 Feb 2017 04:51 #59017 by Fer
To make a simple new ini file, go to a fresh model slot, and simply select the protocol H8-3D. You don't need to do anything else. Power the quad, and bind by selecting bind next to the protocol option. All basic channels will be assigned automatically, you can fly immediately.

If it doesn't work like that, then probably the problem is elsewhere.

More
10 Feb 2017 18:23 - 10 Feb 2017 18:27 #59036 by SerXioS
Hi Fer

I did what you recommend me. Over a fresh model slot, I choosed H8-3D protocol and Re-init (binded). My E10 still turns constantly to left over its vertical axis... so I can not fly well. I checked that all switches of my DEVO 10 are in position 0.
It is so strange.
Last edit: 10 Feb 2017 18:27 by SerXioS.

More
13 Feb 2017 23:19 #59114 by SerXioS
I have tested with Nighty version 2017-02-12 deviation-devo10-v5.0.0-4a5b07d in my DEVO 10, and the problem persists.
It seems something might have changed in the H8-3D protocol.

Is there any way to check what real protocol is using?

More
14 Feb 2017 16:33 #59130 by Fer
I am sorry to hear that. That leaves us with no possible explanation other that eachine has changed the protocol. You know, i even checked my purchase from banggood to make sure i really got a E10!!! Yes it is an eachine E10.

More
14 Feb 2017 16:40 - 14 Feb 2017 17:25 #59131 by SerXioS
Maybe it is a new protocol derivated from H8-3D that has not been implemented by Deviation. I tested with other protocols for other Eachine models and none seemed to bind with my E10. The only one was H8-3D.
Do you know how to retrieve technical information about the protocol? Did you checked any resource to notice that the protocol for E10 was H8-3D?

Thanks!
Last edit: 14 Feb 2017 17:25 by SerXioS.

More
14 Feb 2017 19:45 #59136 by Fer
I found the info of what protocol to use online, although maybe not in this forum (youtube maybe, i can't recall). I was able t o bind with easy, and i didn't even have any trouble finding what all channels do (3D, etc). Sorry, i am not all that good with the details of the Deviation project. I don't know how and i don't have the equipment to retrieve protocol information.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds