XK X251 Bind Process For Devo 7E.

More
13 Jan 2017 02:34 #57869 by Quadman
XK X251 Bind Process For Devo 7E. was created by Quadman
Was messing around earlier with the XK X100 ini file and realised that it could be bound to the XK X 251.

On further investigation realised that by purely loading a new ini file from scratch that it was also possible to bind.
In this secondary state however it would probably be somewhat unstable as it needs a safety I,e throttle hold.
Also it is capable of 6G and also a ratitude or horizon mode.so it needs some work.
As a newb to deviation I feel my skills may well fall short but with a few pointers would be willing to take a shot.
There is no inverted flight on this one just the 6G and tweaked accro mode, it would be interesting to see if with the use of deviation it would be possible to get it closer to the original flight characteristic's of the V1 model in the series as that flew true accro.

This binding process was achieved by locating the bind button found underside of quad right side elliptical hole opposite camera socket
power up quad locate bind button in hole and press for 2 seconds until lights go off, quad now in bind mode.
if you have not yet set a safety for throttle be sure it is set to -100 set protocol S-FHSS press enter.
Fine frequency should be reduced to -18>-21 in order for the quad to bind.
Coarse frequency should remain at 0.

I look to take no credit here as it was just a discovery initially using the original XK X100 file posted last year.
The fact that it can be bound to a separate channel and worked from scratch to create a complete new ini again I wish no credit for as that is not what I have accomplished I have merely
given the means to an end.
As I have already stated earlier my skills with deviation at present are meagre to say the least.
Therefore anyone who wishes to take this on to produce a good ini file for the X 251 please feel free to do so. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.023 seconds