Qx105 dsm2-dsmx to Devo 10 bind problem

More
01 Mar 2017 08:09 #59739 by Toheba
I m new to deviation. I did install version 5 deviation. Now I have a QX105 with dsm2-dsmx. I can not bind it to the devo. In the manual they speak of a bindbutton on the board but the button is not there. How can I bind ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2017 09:17 #59764 by mwm
Replied by mwm on topic Qx105 dsm2-dsmx to Devo 10 bind problem
When you say "bind button on the board", do you mean on the transmitter? That's how the Spektrum Tx's do things. Deviation doesn't have a physical "bind" button. Instead, you go into the model config menu, then the model setup to find either a "Bind" button or a "ReInit" button (it varies from protocol to protocol and how the model is configured) and use that.

If you mean on the Qx105 itself, then you should try a more general Rc forum like rcgroups.com to see if you can get help with it.

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

More
02 Mar 2017 21:54 #59786 by Toheba
Replied by Toheba on topic Qx105 dsm2-dsmx to Devo 10 bind problem
Thanks gor your answer. I mean a button on the board, not on a tx. I,v found the bind button in this case in the tx. Normaly there is a bind button on the quad. I will follow your advice and will place this question on the rcgroup forum.

More
02 Mar 2017 22:20 #59787 by Fer
Replied by Fer on topic Qx105 dsm2-dsmx to Devo 10 bind problem
As far as i know, to bind those little quads you need to enter a command in the cli of the program you use to program the quad (e.g cleanflight or betaflight). Have a look here: github.com/multiwii/baseflight/wiki/Seri...-SBUS,-Graupner-SUMD

After you enable the quad to bind, you go to the DEVO's menu and enter the bind mode.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds