Rodeo 110 setup with Devo 7e

More
07 Mar 2017 13:03 #59949 by RNM75
Rodeo 110 setup with Devo 7e was created by RNM75
Is anyone running the rodeo with the 7e and deviation? If so can someone help me out with the setup? I don't know how to set up the mixer to mimic the Devo 7 that normally goes with the rodeo 110. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Apr 2017 11:26 #61395 by Kawicraze
Replied by Kawicraze on topic Rodeo 110 setup with Devo 7e
I too have an issue with the Walkera Rodeo 110 and my 8s. It will bind right away with the stock 8s firmware but once deviation 5.0 is flashed it doesn't bind. It almost acts like a signal isn't being transmitted. I made sure my protocol was set at 'DEVO' , 7 channels, fixed ID number was empty, and hit re-init. Tried pushing the bind button on the quad to clear it memory multiple times, nothing. I then reflashed back to stock firmware on my 8s, instant bind. What am i missing here? The other settings don't come in to play if I can simply bind it right? Does the Rodeo 110 run some other protocol? I am new to the deviation forum and to the firmware. Any help from an experienced fellow member would be appreciated.

More
07 Jun 2017 14:51 #62874 by n8xyn
Replied by n8xyn on topic Rodeo 110 setup with Devo 7e
Has anyone got this working yet? I'm looking at buying one but not if I cant control with my Devo 7e. I'm super new and the TX settings are truly confusing. I looked for a file with the settings but it doesn't exist.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds