Jumper T8SG usb type

More
19 Nov 2017 20:11 #66001 by Astermaster
Jumper T8SG usb type was created by Astermaster
Anybody else with a Jumper have the screen stuck with a picture of a solid black ball on the left of the screen that has a line that ends with an arrowhead to the right. It also has a line coming from 1/3 across the left that angles up ending with a smaller black ball. Then almost halfway across, a line that angles down, ending with a black square box. I was stuck with that image after binding to a DYI DM2002 quad that I had to shut down quick when I lost my grip and it crashed into my laptop. Also when I got the Jumper, I hooked up the cable to fly a simulator. It worked good once. Since then I can't get the Jumper to work on the simulator. I am new at this so any help would be appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Nov 2017 20:15 #66002 by Moeder
Replied by Moeder on topic Jumper T8SG usb type
That is the most sophisticated description of a USB logo I have ever heard :lol:

Now to solve your problem: Probably your file system got corrupted, so connect your Transmitter to a PC via USB, and reinstall the filesystem (please refer to the manual on how to do that)

More
06 Dec 2017 11:19 #66365 by Astermaster
Replied by Astermaster on topic Jumper T8SG usb type
I wished the usb cable was the answer to my problem. I got one but the directions aren't to easy to follow for someone new at this. Sure wished the company would of included a disc to reset to factory settings. Maybe they will in the future.

More
06 Dec 2017 18:03 #66366 by uheym
Replied by uheym on topic Jumper T8SG usb type
Hi Moeder

Correct me if I'm wrong, I think you have to Flash it again.
I haven't had the problem you have but i have a T8SG too, and it's my first TX... So there is something to learn but you will get it with some tinkering.

I used the super guide made from Sebydocky, watch it a few times and then flash simultaneously while watching the video, that's how I did it :)

More
06 Dec 2017 19:24 #66367 by Astermaster
Thank you for that. That example along with some I have seen on youtube should help a lot. It takes a lot for me to be able to understand these computer glitches. I am a slow learner but if I try another dozen times I will probably get it. Thanks again.

More
06 Dec 2017 19:28 #66368 by Astermaster
Now that I have seen the logo on usb's and other places I feel kinda silly. That's what happens when you get to be 65 and slow in the head. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds