Eachine QX95 with Frsky on T8SG arm issue

More
21 Jan 2018 11:55 #67029 by Th0r
Hi all, newbie here :)

Just got my first "real" setup after tying around with an E010..

Thing is it somehow does not arm.
I was able to sucessfully bind the quad and assign the proper channel for arming. Green LED lights up, blue one flashes slowly.
Now when arming via switch, the blue LED flashes fast a couple of times and then returns to slow blinking.

After researching the forums I understood that something might prevent a sucessful arm, so I connected to cleanflight and calibrated the gyro. Unfortunately this did not do the trick.
Now I think it has something to do with adjusting the channel outputs (travel adjust), but I cannot wrap my head around this.

All tips I found tell me something about values to be between 1100 and below 1900, but on Deviation these values are translated to -100 to 100 or -150 to 150 or something else.
Also I'm not even sure where I need to set this...

Any tips for me where I can find some more info on this, a proper explanation and/or a working ini file would be highly appreciated!

Would be great if someone with more experience could give me a little push in the right direction :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jan 2018 09:40 #67039 by Th0r
Ok, I finally got it to arm by adjusting the scale of throttle, so the minimum criteria for arm is met.
So much for the good news, unfortunately now not all motors spin correctly thus it's not taking off!

Is scale the correct value to change?
If not where do I find the correct setting?

Still any help appreciated :)

More
14 Feb 2018 05:13 #67505 by Deal57
Replied by Deal57 on topic Eachine QX95 with Frsky on T8SG arm issue
Look for ini files for Betaflight/Cleanflight quads. In most cases you can use the rxrange command to adjust the end points and you're good to go.

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
14 Feb 2018 07:54 - 14 Feb 2018 07:55 #67512 by Th0r
After a LOT of reading forums and watching videos, I found out that my settings were totally messed up and I created a new profile which did the trick.
Just in case, if someone finds this thread, here's what I learned:
  • Documentation is only helpful if you already know what you want/need. Without further sources its basically impossible to make sense of it for a newbie. Would be nice if there were some tutorials or examples in the manual (or at least links).
  • Controlling rates with a switch is described in the manuel , but completely not understandable (at least for me). This video helps a lot!
  • For the QX95 vibrations are a BIG issue and leads to drifting to all directions. Solution for me was to replace the foam under the flight controller. Solved the issue instantly.
Last edit: 14 Feb 2018 07:55 by Th0r.

More
08 Dec 2018 11:09 #72012 by kvazar
Replied by kvazar on topic Eachine QX95 with Frsky on T8SG arm issue

Th0r wrote: After a LOT of reading forums and watching videos, I found out that my settings were totally messed up and I created a new profile which did the trick.
Just in case, if someone finds this thread, here's what I learned:

• Documentation is only helpful if you already know what you want/need. Without further sources its basically impossible to make sense of it for a newbie. Would be nice if there were some tutorials or examples in the manual (or at least links).
  • Controlling rates with a switch is described in the manuel , but completely not understandable (at least for me). This video helps a lot!
  • For the QX95 vibrations are a BIG issue and leads to drifting to all directions. Solution for me was to replace the foam under the flight controller. Solved the issue instantly.

friend, can you write your problem solution step by step. i have same issue with qx65 and T8SG. I have never found a solution. help plz

Time to create page: 0.036 seconds