Jumper TGSG Plus Blade Nano S2 ini and instruction

More
30 Aug 2019 21:57 #75060 by enzo
Blade Nano S2 INI file for T8SG Plus
I found this great Japenese YouTube video
that has T8SG settings for the Blade Nano S2 but the .ini file they provided was a bit broke since the collective did not work in 3d mode, anyways i fixed it so this .ini file uploaded here should work for you!

Switch conditions:
A0 = SAFE + LowRate (90%)
A1 = SAFE + HighRate (100%)
A2 = 3D + IDL_up (NOTE!!! after watching the video they did somthing realy cool, if you fuck up in 3d mode just flick the button into A0 or 1, this causes the helo to flip upright and stabilize, it is like a better verison of using panic mode except you still have control)

D 0 = N / A
D1 = Thr-CUT
D2 = Thr-CUT

G 0 = N / A
G1 = Thr-CUT

H 0 = N / A
H1 = Thr - CUT

More helpful videos from these guys:

[TIPS] How to register the downloaded DeviationTx model INI file (T8SG V2 Plus)

Please like their chanel, figuring this tramitter out is still confusing to me but after getting their ini file and fixing it, I was able to get the heli flying the way I wanted. :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2020 06:21 #75684 by txinsuranceguy
Replied by txinsuranceguy on topic Jumper TGSG Plus Blade Nano S2 ini and instruction
thank you! i can't wait to try it out when my nano s2 arrives!

More
12 Jan 2020 23:38 - 16 Jan 2020 06:29 #75694 by txinsuranceguy
Replied by txinsuranceguy on topic Jumper TGSG Plus Blade Nano S2 ini and instruction
ok so this does work! using YOUR .ini file you have to hold left rudder. for the Youtube ini file you hold right rudder. Why do we do left rudder on this file since its a computer radio and we want the heli to know that?
Last edit: 16 Jan 2020 06:29 by txinsuranceguy.

More
23 Jan 2020 05:53 #75801 by txinsuranceguy
ok i'm learning...been comparing files and watching videos.

Why does this file want to use a VIRTUAL SWITCH 10 to do the "throttle cut" failsafe. in the failsafe safety mixer...why not just set the switch to the one you want? thoughts?

Time to create page: 0.027 seconds