jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle

More
12 Oct 2019 14:00 #75235 by cocchia
hi, can someone help me? I bought the t8sg plus and a emax tinyhawk freestyle but I can't bind. Can you tell me how to proceed from the beginning?
on the drone instructions it is written: ... using SBUS compatibility: FrSky D8 / D16 mode.
I'm a beginner. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Oct 2019 16:51 #75237 by cocchia
Replied by cocchia on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle
I downloaded betaflight, and verified that the binding took place but I can't arm the engines! please help me

More
19 Oct 2019 22:10 #75289 by flymax
Replied by flymax on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle
Luck would have it I just bought a T8SG V2 + and a tinyhawk S and freestyle sounds like the same time as you, and having the same issue as well! well actually a lot more...

So first off, the key bindings are all messed up and you have to configure them in betaflight. After hours of searching I finally found this video and was able to finally figure it out by playing with the mixers and setting my betaflight channel map to AETR1234 (You just type it in, it's not in the dropdown originally)

So now that I fixed my key bindings, (Which btw I cannot get that AUX1 to change values which is supposed to disarm in my understanding) I noticed that my tinyhawk S does not go solid blue like what's supposed to happen in this video here

When I try that "test" at the end of the video, my red/blue light just alternate after resetting after binding. When I have my THS powered on and the TS8G off, the lights alternate as normal for unbinded, I then turn on my T8SG and I get a lot of flickers from my red light, then a steady blue and a blinking red light indicating the THS is in bind mode.

I have no idea how to fix this and unfortunately I'm just going to have to wait for emax tech support to email me back :(

Have you had any luck?

More
23 Oct 2019 23:48 #75302 by flymax
Replied by flymax on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle
So I figured out my problem.... I hadn't set my CH5 (mode selection) in my Jumper's Mixer, this is the toggleswitch that selects the mode. So I was trying to fire the engines without being in either horizon or angle mode which resulted in my quad being interlocked.

Maybe this helps. If you follow the youtube video you should be able to get it up and running. Don't forget to set everything up in the mixer settings of the transmitter. Let me know if you need any help.

More
22 Apr 2020 07:13 - 22 Apr 2020 07:16 #76197 by doittom
Replied by doittom on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle

flymax wrote: Luck would have it I just bought a T8SG V2 + and a tinyhawk S and freestyle sounds like the same time as you, and having the same issue as well! well actually a lot more...

So first off, the key bindings are all messed up and you have to configure them in betaflight. After hours of searching I finally found this video and was able to finally figure it out by playing with the mixers and setting my betaflight channel map to AETR1234 (You just type it in, it's not in the dropdown originally)

So now that I fixed my key bindings, (Which btw I cannot get that AUX1 to change values which is supposed to disarm in my understanding) I noticed that my tinyhawk S does not go solid blue like what's supposed to happen in this video here

When I try that "test" at the end of the video, my red/blue light just alternate after resetting after binding. When I have my THS powered on and the TS8G off, the lights alternate as normal for unbinded, I then turn on my T8SG and I get a lot of flickers from my red light, then a steady blue and a blinking red light indicating the THS is in bind mode.

I have no idea how to fix this and unfortunately I'm just going to have to wait for emax tech support to email me back :(

Have you had any luck?

I have the same problem with you.
My Emax Tinyhawk 2 dose not bind to Jumper T8sg plus.
I have tried to bind them so many times
but without binding, my TinyHawk 2 is in the bind mode with the steady blue and blinking red light,

If any solutions, please share with me.
Thanks for attentions VM.
Last edit: 22 Apr 2020 07:16 by doittom. Reason: just correcting letter

More
22 Apr 2020 07:27 #76198 by doittom
Replied by doittom on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle

flymax wrote: So I figured out my problem.... I hadn't set my CH5 (mode selection) in my Jumper's Mixer, this is the toggleswitch that selects the mode. So I was trying to fire the engines without being in either horizon or angle mode which resulted in my quad being interlocked.

Maybe this helps. If you follow the youtube video you should be able to get it up and running. Don't forget to set everything up in the mixer settings of the transmitter. Let me know if you need any help.

Even the setting the mixer of T8sg plus according to youtube video could not solve my binding problem
I need your help. Please let me know any ideas (if possible, please through my email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.).
Thanks for your good attention.

More
22 Jul 2020 22:13 #76601 by jinxiejinx
Replied by jinxiejinx on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle
Took me hours on my t8sg plus v2 !!!My Tinyhawk1 wasnt a problem but my Tinyhawk2 would bind but It would not arm! I went Into betaflight and adjusted my throttle 5 points over my throttle's lowest setting, then it finally fired up :) Hope this helps :)

More
05 Dec 2020 03:58 #77094 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic jumper T8sg plus + emax tinyhawk freestyle
I have a similar issue with Tinyhawk 2 and T8SG+. It used to be bound, but after I switched it to another transmitter, I can't re-bind to the T8SG. Tried everything, physical button, betaflight, CLI... nothing works. I can put the hawk into bind mode with blue light steady on, but it doesn't recognize the transmitter at all when that's in bind mode. T8SG still works with other whoops, and the Hawk still works with the Teranis Q7. I'm at a loss! If anyone has ideas, please let me know! Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds