Model.ini for Hisky HCP80 V2 3D 6CH 3 Axis/6 Axis

More
05 Feb 2015 20:00 #28424 by Tosh1ba
Can anyone help me, I am look for an model.ini for the Hisky HCP80 V2 3D 6CH 3 Axis/6 Axis for the devo 10/7e?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2015 01:20 #28429 by EVERNIN

Tosh1ba wrote: Can anyone help me, I am look for an model.ini for the Hisky HCP80 V2 3D 6CH 3 Axis/6 Axis for the devo 10/7e?

Thanks in advance.

Me too, for the devo 8s.
Thanks in advance.

More
14 Feb 2015 20:13 #28677 by Tosh1ba

Tosh1ba wrote: Can anyone help me, I am look for an model.ini for the Hisky HCP80 V2 3D 6CH 3 Axis/6 Axis for the devo 10/7e?

Thanks in advance.

Are there any other similar model files that could be used to control the hcp80 v2 ?

More
25 Apr 2015 18:53 #31616 by HeliOS
Me too! Although I'm pretty fond with the excellent small size H-6 transmitter bought along with the heli, I also have a DEVO-10 and would like to add programming for my HCP80 V2.

Thanks in advance, I'll stay tuned.

Proudly defying gravity!

More
17 Jul 2015 19:17 - 17 Jul 2015 19:33 #35579 by robocog
Just ordered a HCP80 V2 - with expedited shipping - so hopefully I will be able to post something in a /few/ days if you have not already found a working solution

All I know so far is:
Swashtype: 1Servo
Number of channels: 7
channel 7, value 0 = 0%, value 1 = 100% to toggle between 3 and 6g

I will report back :D

Regards
Rob
Edited to add - Daryoon has made one for the V1 here
www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-configs/...24l01-protocol-model

so add the 7th channel for switching between 3 and 6 G and it should be golden :)
Last edit: 17 Jul 2015 19:33 by robocog.

More
23 Jul 2015 13:13 #35845 by robocog
Well - the HCP80 V2 just arrived...
I had some batts pre charged and waiting for this moment

I have bound it and it it flies fine....but its stuck in 6g gyro mode so its only as good as my fixed pitch copters

from what I have read/gathered the 3g/6g switching is done by toggling the 7th channel either high or low

HOWEVER - my hisky protocol does not allow more than 6 channels - so I am at a loss of what to do
I have tried manually editing the ini file- but it goes back to 6 channels when I turn the TX back on
So it looks like the HI Sky protocol on mine does not allow more than 6 channels

I have seen people reference being able to switch the modes with a Devo 7E,...but alas no one has an ini they are willing share or even explain how it works :(

Any assistance in getting it able to switch between 3g and 6g mode will be great fully received

I am currently using the attached ini file, like I say it does fly, but its very very tame and very very very stable...boring even!

Regards
Rob
Attachments:

More
23 Jul 2015 13:29 #35848 by robocog
Just noticed there was an experimental build here with the required 7th channel

www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/4099-hisky-experimental-build

Just downloading and will test it out

Regards
Rob

More
23 Jul 2015 13:49 #35851 by robocog
Downloaded, extracted and tried putting it on the TX ...and now it does nothing, nothing on screen , no beeps nada
Have removed the battery and left it out and put it back in...nothing

Damn
There was a good couple of minutes I panicked a LOT and thought the TX had turned on for the last time ever...looking at the massive collection of birds it flies and with no backup TX for a lot of them I did cuss a little

Luckily holding the ext button it /does/ go into programming mode and I have just gone back to the nightly I was using before and its back and working...PHEW!
(just for the sake of completeness I'm using deviation-devo7e-v4.0.1-e1a3b14 - and have done the range mod, 2x3 switches and have 2 additional modules)

Anyone know how to get the illusive 7th channel under the HiSky protocol working for a Devo 7E?
What did I do wrong?

Regards
Rob

More
23 Jul 2015 16:00 #35863 by robocog
And...fixed :D

The answer was to update the firmware to the latest nightly
Format the drive
Put all the files on the drive
Overwrite the models and model icons and the hardware and tx ini files with my old ones
Reboot the TX and bingo bongo - one happy HCP80 V2 now able to toggle 3D and stable as a stable thing mode
Have tried the rest of the "fleet" and they all seem happy
Massive thanks to the Deviation team for making my TX the best out there

One happy camper (and a set of chibbled dented props already! - switching to 3D mode is a BIG jump)
Attached is the ini I am currently using
The idle up and throttle and pitch curves possibly needs work and the battery countdown needs setting for your model

Regards
Rob
Attachments:

More
22 May 2016 13:14 - 22 May 2016 13:18 #49005 by matacks
Hello, I've been trying to get this model to work as well. I have the Hcp80 v2.

So I installed the latest nightly and used that model ini but I still can't get 3d mode. What am I missing?

Maybe I'll try setting g the channel 7 switch to one of my 3 position swith because the others seem to already control throttle up and idle hold. My radio is the same as yours. It's a 7e with two three position switches. I'm still learning my way around deviation.
Last edit: 22 May 2016 13:18 by matacks.

More
22 May 2016 13:58 #49012 by robocog
Ch 7 is the output used to flick between 3g and 6g modes
- so as long as you see that the model is allowed to use 7 channels it should be good
(originally the protocol only allowed me to use maximum of 6 channels)

That ini above uses the rightmost 3 way switch to flick between 3g and 6g (SWB0 and SWB1) on my 7E

It should be fairly obvious which mode you are in by giving large cyclic input once airborne
6g will not allow it to tilt much, 3g it will (but make sure you have plenty of airspace and height when trying!)
IIRC switch up = 6g stable , middle = 3g madness :)

Regards
Rob

More
22 May 2016 14:11 #49016 by robocog
Sorry just given you a bum steer on that -
just test flown (with a very saggy battery!) and it is switch B up = 3g , middle or down is 6g self centering and stable

Regards
Rob

More
26 May 2017 04:57 #62558 by slogfilet
I'm having an issue with my HCP80 V2 and Devo 7e. I've used this config, as well as Daryoon's and they both bind to my HCP80, but don't spin up enough to take off. The stock controller works, but the 7e doesn't lift off.

I'm new to Deviation, what information would be helpful?

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds