ANY KIND of 3D plane setup

More
12 Mar 2015 17:08 #29610 by jacklscott3
ANY KIND of 3D plane setup was created by jacklscott3
Hello everybody,
I just got a couple 3d planes and I'm trying to figure out how 3d pilots who know what the hell they're doing setup their transmitters. Im not worried about what protocol u are running or specifics bc Im just going to use it as a example.
I have a devo 8s but if you are using a different type of tx that's cool also, I'm really just trying to get an idea of what a 3d plane setup consists of. Scale and expo, and do I need to set up any mixes on my channels? Those type of things
So if you have a 3d plane setup that works good for u, please post it! Or just let me know the basics of your setup. I plan on using it for maneuvers like hanging it on the prop, harriers, knife edge harriers, harrier rolls, ect. Any insight would be great
Thank you!
Jack
Ps. If you have any tips on learning aerobatic maneuvers, or even suggestions for the best method of learning these things I'd love to hear them!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Mar 2015 17:54 - 12 Mar 2015 18:18 #29612 by linux-user
Replied by linux-user on topic ANY KIND of 3D plane setup
Hi,
this post from Kreidler may help as a starting point.
6Ch Plane predefined mixer template
BTW:
If you put the "6chcomplex.ini" file in the "templates" folder you can derive new models from it via the Menu "model setup - Template..." instead of "model setup - Load..."
Last edit: 12 Mar 2015 18:18 by linux-user.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds