Slow Flaps deployment using Delay

More
31 Mar 2015 10:43 - 01 Apr 2015 00:50 #30533 by Jasenk
Slow Flaps deployment using Delay was created by Jasenk
I've searched and found a few things on delay, but I just can't seem to piece it together for my A10 flaps setup. To complicate it I also mix a little Elevator for each Flap setting but I can put that aside for now. So here's what I have now: mix(0) flaps up, mix(1) flaps -20, mix(2) flaps -100. The output is ch6. I'm using fixed setting for curve. I want them to deploy slow to each mix(1) and mix(2). I also want them to go back to mix(0) slow too. I was able to get one part to deploy slow but I think I'm missing something. I think if I understand the delay function for this application I will be able to apply it correctly for all flap modes and apply it to my elevator mix as well. First things first. Can anyone help me understand the function I need or point me to a specific post that does?

Thanks!

-Jasen
Last edit: 01 Apr 2015 00:50 by Jasenk. Reason: Spelling error in Title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Mar 2015 18:39 - 31 Mar 2015 18:40 #30565 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic Slow claps deployment using Delay
for your channel 6 you propably use complex mixer and 3 pages for every switch setting. Make it 4 pages in the last page you set:
Mux = delay
Curve = fixed
scale = 0 to 100 (1 second is 20)
Switch = None
Source = None

This works for me

Good luck
Tom
Last edit: 31 Mar 2015 18:40 by TomPeer.

More
01 Apr 2015 00:53 #30593 by Jasenk
Replied by Jasenk on topic Slow claps deployment using Delay
Thanks for the help. I think it helped me figure it out. I posted my findings / solution here: www.deviationtx.com/forum/model-requests...lap-deployment#30592 since I think I posted this in the wrong section originally.

Thanks again!

-Jasen

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds