FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!

More
28 Jan 2016 23:48 #42350 by justyn07
Replied by justyn07 on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2016 14:06 #43037 by mario123
Replied by mario123 on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
This is mine if still needed. It's working with FPV Freerider and RCDeskPilots.
Only when calibrating with windows the digrams show crap, but if you enable Raw Data, you can see it's working properly.

Mario
Attachments:

More
13 Feb 2016 09:20 #43083 by HaCo
Replied by HaCo on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
Exactly what I needed, thanks a lot!

More
13 Feb 2016 18:00 - 14 Feb 2016 09:43 #43094 by mario123
You're welcome! :)
Has anyone of you got this to work with the android version. My mobile sees the devo but the app can't see any inputs from it. I think it's missing permissions but I don't have a clue how to fix this. Anyone have an idea what i could try?
Last edit: 14 Feb 2016 09:43 by mario123.

More
13 Feb 2016 23:29 #43101 by grouver
Replied by grouver on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!

mario123 wrote: This is mine if still needed. It's working with FPV Freerider and RCDeskPilots.
Only when calibrating with windows the digrams show crap, but if you enable Raw Data, you can see it's working properly.

Mario

Thanks for the ini, everything works now :)

More
22 Feb 2016 17:57 - 22 Feb 2016 17:58 #43467 by kchupe
Replied by kchupe on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
How are you getting this to work? Are you using the flight simulator USB dongle and trainer cable? Are you using the mini USB cable? I am using the Devo 10
Last edit: 22 Feb 2016 17:58 by kchupe.

More
22 Feb 2016 20:03 - 24 Feb 2016 12:40 #43475 by mario123
I'm just pluggin my devo 10 with the USB port in my computer. The computer should recognize it as a deviation gamepad.
With protocol USB HID
Last edit: 24 Feb 2016 12:40 by mario123.

More
04 Jun 2016 08:08 #49906 by AeroRoo
Replied by AeroRoo on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!

Arakon wrote: Setting an expo curve with 3 points at 0, 50 and 100 for all channels works fine.

Hello Arakon, I hope you see this after such a long time since you posted!

It seems this is the fix, but I'm failing to find how to set this Expo Curve in my Devo-10 with Deviation 4.0.1 firmware. Are there any guides on how to set this Expo Curve for all channels? A few posters in this thread have said it worked for them, so hopefully one of them sees this :)

If anyone knows how to set up this Expo Curve on a Devo-10 running Deviation 4.0.1 - please let me know! :woohoo:

More
04 Jun 2016 08:48 #49908 by AeroRoo
Replied by AeroRoo on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
To anyone else having trouble with connecting their Devo-10 to FPV Freerider, please try the following. I figured I'd save anyone else having the same trouble I was!

1. I downloaded the Devo model file from here: drive.google.com/file/d/0BwSDHIR7yDwSM0Z...ZXc/view?usp=sharing
2. I connected my Devo-10 to my computer in USB mode and dragged the above Devo Model file into the 'models' folder of the Devo-10 USB device.
3. Important! If you try and look for the above Devo model file in your transmitter, it won't see it. The Devo-10 only recognises model files that are called model1.ini, model2.ini etc. I suggest replacing your model1.ini file with the above Devo model file and renaming it to model1.ini
4. Turn off the USB mode and press ENT on the main screen. Go to 'Model Menu' and then 'Model Setup'. Select 'Load' in the 'File' option and you'll see a FPV Freerider model in there :)
5. Select this model, load up FPV Freerider on the PC and calibrate the controller. I'm now flying and crashing successfully!

If you're still having trouble, here is a good guide:
itch.io/t/19817/getting-your-controller-connected

More
09 Aug 2016 01:43 #52603 by doc99337
Replied by doc99337 on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
Hi,

I am having trouble in configuring the RUD. Seems not working properly.
Is it really required to be in model1?

More
09 Aug 2016 17:53 #52625 by Koekebeest
Replied by Koekebeest on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
I'm having trouble with this too. The ini from the devo 10 works....kinda....but it so soft on the sticks. How can I adjust it for a Devo 7e with latest firmware? I just want it to be like the real deal (real quad)...anyone have a solution for this?

Please help. I so much want to learn acro :(

More
10 Aug 2016 09:45 #52647 by Koekebeest
Replied by Koekebeest on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!

More
03 Oct 2016 00:41 #54531 by MadMenace303
Replied by MadMenace303 on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!

doc99337 wrote: Hi,

I am having trouble in configuring the RUD. Seems not working properly.
Is it really required to be in model1?

I am just going to throw this out there for anyone else with this issue. I too had this issue, on both computers, and almost went bald trying to configure this thing for several weekends Recently I found that if you also have Smartpropo plus and or vJoy installed that it somehow conflicts with the devo7e USBhid and stops the sim from seeing the rudder commands even tho the channel monitor shows them operating perfectly, Simply UNinstalling vJoy solved all my issues on both computers.

so if you have no rudder and you've previously installed vJoy and smartpropo plus, uninstall them

More
16 May 2017 18:23 - 16 May 2017 18:28 #62366 by Dwayne1
Replied by Dwayne1 on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
The suggestions posted are great...helped me more than any so far.

I have completed the following steps:

Downloaded model.ini file and loaded onto my Devo 10

Renamed the .ini file

In setting up a new model, I am having trouble getting my tx to bind using the usbhid protocol.

I'm new at this, so am probably overlooking something really simple.

Almost forgot to mention I am trying to set this up for FPV Freerider, and have followed all the instructions for setup.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Last edit: 16 May 2017 18:28 by Dwayne1.

More
06 Aug 2017 15:43 - 06 Aug 2017 15:45 #63749 by Old_Okie
Replied by Old_Okie on topic SUCCESS!!!
I'm controlling FPV FreeRider Recharged demo installed on my older Toshiba Satellite P855-S5200 running Windows 7 Home Premium. I'm using my DEVO 7E running Deviation 4.0.1 and the attached file. I loaded the 4-channel template into an empty model file. I wanted to create the most basic file/ Reading through the various forums on the internet, I realized that FreeRider is looking for inputs with values from 1 to 100. The attached file does that. The file will need lots of tweaking and tuning, but it works.

Hope this helps lots of people.

John
Attachments:
Last edit: 06 Aug 2017 15:45 by Old_Okie.

More
15 Jan 2018 23:49 #66898 by Kv
Replied by Kv on topic FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!!
Two days struggled with FPVFreerider_Recharged_demo. I tried ini. Won. Ini file www.deviationtx.com/forum/mo...-help?start=20 ) Post: (04 Jun 2016 11:48 # 49908 AeroRoo is the topic: FPV Raccer simulator, please Help !!! ) Download the file, rename model29 (this is me) we drive it into the models folder on the Jumper T8SG, connect the USB to the computer, then the Model menu –setup - File Load-29: FPV Freerider (This is me) – USBHID - RE-Init . We go in FPVFreerider_Recharged_demo (on the computer), calibrate the sticks and ... flew. Comp mediocre on Win7. Have a nice flight. Thank you AeroRoo.

Time to create page: 0.054 seconds