MJX F645 Devo 7e

More
14 Jan 2016 12:24 #41746 by Semmel2000
MJX F645 Devo 7e was created by Semmel2000
Hey there,
I am new to the Forum. At first somthing about me.
I am a 23 y old Student who got into flying Rc Helikopter half a year ago.I am from Germany.
My first model was the MJX F645. I got i off Ebay for 80 Euro. It can take a punch and is not too hard to fly. For the winter i bought a WLtoys 911 to fly indoors. :lol:
Now i found this Forum and was reading a hell of posts. I am now looking for my next beauty. ;)
But now about my request. A friend of mine gave me a devo 7e he didn't use anymore due to moving to other brands..
I was looking around and Found some posts about the MJXq Protokol, i read the treads about it but didnt find any model.ini for my Helicopter.
I am new to programmable tx so i cant programm it myself yet.. :whistle:
But what i did over christmas was to do the 3x2 switch mod, the swivel antenna mod, the range mod and now i am about to add the nrf modul.
Until i can decide which model to get as first cp i want to fly my F645 with the Devo tx. :(

Hopefully someone can provide me some input or a model.ini.

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2016 03:02 #41809 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic MJX F645 Devo 7e
The default model will work for a 4-channel FP copter. That will at least get you started.

There's a V911 model in this post that should be helpful if you want to set up multiple rates.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds