Liftoff a FPV racing Sim

More
26 Jan 2016 21:29 #42257 by whiteturbo
Liftoff a FPV racing Sim was created by whiteturbo
I know this is unlikely but anybody using a deviation equipped TX, for this new sim or can anyone work it out, as it looks promising for those cold,wet miserable days when we would love to be out flying, or in my case just flying without crashing, apparently you can even route the video through your goggles, but i cant make it work, i know someone has got it working with a standard devo 7 and 10 using Smartproplus. Any ideas welcome.
Whiteturbo :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Feb 2016 04:24 #42821 by Zelkien69
Replied by Zelkien69 on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
Hopefully this will help. This is my personal file for A Devo 7e with DeviationTx v4.0.1. The file has the following as a general guide:

Ch1 Thottle Expo 0 Scale 25 Offset 25

Ch2 !Ail 1to1 with Scale 50 Offset 50

Ch3 Ele 1to1 Scale 60 Offset 60 (not sure why I settled on an odd number, but it was late)

Ch4 !Rud Expo 0 Scale 50 Expo 60

You'll also find adjustments to the channels (Ch1, Ch2, etc..) with regards to Limits, Scale, and Subtrim.

I'm completely new at this so open to further input and I'd love to see a better set-up posted. Enjoy and maybe we can race when the game goes Alpha and actually has multiplayer.
Attachments:

More
09 Feb 2016 13:12 #42835 by whiteturbo
Replied by whiteturbo on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
Thanks! i will have a look at it and let you know how i have got on, at the very least its an excellent starting point.

More
17 Feb 2016 16:28 #43207 by Zelkien69
Replied by Zelkien69 on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
Any luck with the settings? If you make any adjustments post them so i can tweak. Being new, I'm not sure what works and what should work better.

More
21 Apr 2016 00:39 #46909 by 944storm
Replied by 944storm on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
These settings work. So far for me. I had to go into the controller setup and do the manual setup. I am going to try and see how it works when using the simple curve. Will report back tomorrow.

More
04 Jun 2016 13:46 #49920 by AeroRoo
Replied by AeroRoo on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
Thank you Zelkien! Your model fixed my Devo-10 and it now works with LiftOff perfectly :)

More
03 Nov 2017 21:54 #65474 by fneuf
Replied by fneuf on topic Liftoff a FPV racing Sim
I have a trouble with the center for roll axis. It's offset by just a tiny biton the right. Any idea on how to handle that issue?

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds