eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz

More
07 Dec 2012 20:21 - 07 Dec 2012 20:48 #3757 by heliaddict
eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz was created by heliaddict
Have some eRC models that would be great to use with Deviation. Popular models are the micro stik and warbirds.

Transmitter has A7105 transceiver. Cannot bind with Flysky protocol so looks like a different protocol is required.

www.hobby-lobby.com/micro_stik_transmitt...e_2_1033908_prd1.htm

www.hobby-lobby.com/micro_stik_receiver_...ard_1033910_prd1.htm

Micro Stik guide with binding instructions: www.jperkinsdistribution.co.uk/downloads/4499315a.pdf
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Dec 2012 20:48 by heliaddict.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Dec 2012 22:31 #3761 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz
It appears to be a uni-directional binding from your image, which implies it can be implemented reasonably easily. But on the other hand, it does not appear to have a huge following. I'm not sure how many folks are out there who would have these models and also own Walkera Tx.

More
07 Dec 2012 23:10 #3766 by heliaddict
Replied by heliaddict on topic eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz
Yes does not seem to be a huge following. If it's easy to implement that would be really great to have the option :)

More
07 Dec 2012 23:21 #3769 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz
Easy is one thing, but I need the equipment in hand, and for me to spend $60-$80 (plus shipping) there needs to be some return on investment. I already have a backlog of Protocols to investigate. I figured there was at least some overlap between folks interested in the HubsanX4 and those who have a Walkera Tx, so I went ahead and implemented it (plus the X4 is a pretty cool UFO for me to fly). But folks who own a Walkera Tx are much less likely to own planes than multiple helis, and in this case, it may well be just you :) Also I don't have the space to fly planes, so there isn't too much personal incentive.
If you ever see any tx/rx for sale cheap (maybe someone broke their plane beyond repair) let me know.

More
08 Dec 2012 12:36 - 08 Dec 2012 12:39 #3782 by heliaddict
Replied by heliaddict on topic eRC Micro Series 2.4 GHz
I fully understand that you must be very busy. I also spend most of my time flying helis and quads as well and also don't have the space. The micro series can fly in a relatively small area. I haven't really flown them much because the transmitters are not very good. Just thought it would be a nice addition for Deviation if anyone else ever used it..
If you do ever get a chance in the future that would be great and if it helps I can donate a transmitter and a receiver to you :)
Last edit: 08 Dec 2012 12:39 by heliaddict.

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds