WLToys extensions?

More
17 Jun 2013 02:04 #11034 by mwm
WLToys extensions? was created by mwm
I've been looking at the code for the 7105 WLToys support while trying to get a working Devo 10 from Banggood :( .

From the looks of things, if I wanted to add support for the v959 "flip" option, that should be a matter of adding a channel and xor'ing 0x10 into the same packet as the other values. I suspect that this might also be needed for one of the two v949 functions. I do wonder if it would work on the v929 & v939.

Along the same lines, it looks like the "on then off" thing is a property of the camera support software on the mainboard. The toys that want you to hold down the button for continuous operation (pretty much all but the camera) should respond to the switch as expected: turn it on to start, and then off to stop.

Can anyone confirm any of this? Do any of the three WLTtoys channels work to flip the v949 (there's already a thread on the lights not working). Anyone using deviationTx and something other than a camera care to see how switch works?

Anyone know if the 0x10 xor does something nasty? Or want to try it (if it'd help, I can provide a tweaked 3.0.0 build if you tell me which Tx you're using)?

Do not ask me questions via PM. Ask in the forums, where I'll answer if I can.

My remotely piloted vehicle ("drone") is a yacht.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.025 seconds