protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

More
30 Dec 2014 08:24 #27331 by Neiro
protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939? was created by Neiro
Hey I`m new on here and I just had a couple of quads that I totally love that I thought I`d throw out there for possible future consideration for protocols to add.

Gin H7
UDI U939

I couldn't find any mention of them on here and I`m not sure which chips they use or if it`s even possible. They are both great fliers but can only be flown with the micro transmitters they came with. It would be really nice to be able to fly them with my devo7e.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2014 08:46 #27333 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

Neiro wrote: Hey I`m new on here and I just had a couple of quads that I totally love that I thought I`d throw out there for possible future consideration for protocols to add.

Gin H7
UDI U939

I couldn't find any mention of them on here and I`m not sure which chips they use or if it`s even possible. They are both great fliers but can only be flown with the micro transmitters they came with. It would be really nice to be able to fly them with my devo7e.

Well some works are in progress for these 2 protocols but not yet working results .... The UDI should be the first .... I am more pessimistic for the H7 since it's using a not fully compatible nRF24L01 chip

More
30 Dec 2014 20:09 #27354 by Neiro
Replied by Neiro on topic protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?
Thankyou SeBy, that`s great:) I`ll just wait and see what materializes.

On a side note I`m really new to the devo7e (nRF24L01 installed) and I downloaded a template that you posted for the cx-10 (I have the red board) and I`m having problems making it work right. it binds OK but it`s really twitchy. I`ve played with it as well as made my own template with simple mixing. The throttle seems to work fine but the other controls are uneven. Moving the stick in one direction works correctly but the other seems reversed as in a tiny stick movement leads to full roll, pitch or yaw and full stick leads to movement which increases as it moves towards center.

I have flown my 1000A, F182 and H6C with it with no issues.

Any idea what I`m doing wrong? :dry:

Thanks

More
30 Dec 2014 20:15 #27355 by SeByDocKy
Replied by SeByDocKy on topic protocol for Gin H7 or UDI U939?

Neiro wrote: Thankyou SeBy, that`s great:) I`ll just wait and see what materializes.

On a side note I`m really new to the devo7e (nRF24L01 installed) and I downloaded a template that you posted for the cx-10 (I have the red board) and I`m having problems making it work right. it binds OK but it`s really twitchy. I`ve played with it as well as made my own template with simple mixing. The throttle seems to work fine but the other controls are uneven. Moving the stick in one direction works correctly but the other seems reversed as in a tiny stick movement leads to full roll, pitch or yaw and full stick leads to movement which increases as it moves towards center.

I have flown my 1000A, F182 and H6C with it with no issues.

Any idea what I`m doing wrong? :dry:

Thanks

Are you sure to select the "Skywlkr" suboption into the YD717 protocol ?

More
30 Dec 2014 20:18 #27356 by Neiro
SeBy,
I guess while I'm here and you might know I should ask about the other's I have and couldn't find mention of:)

LS111 and LS124
top selling shadow Breaker (weird spider blob thing)
(I have the cg022 too but U saw the thread for that one:)

More
30 Dec 2014 21:25 #27361 by Neiro
I'm not sure if I have or not. I'm not sure how to do that. I just downloaded you template. it's using the YD717 protocol right? I did read something about the Skywlkr and YD717 but I don't see any sub options.

More
30 Dec 2014 21:28 #27362 by Neiro
just did a bit of reading. it looks like the latest release 4.01 which is what I have doesn't have this option. I guess I'll have to use a nightly build. Are they generally stable?

More
31 Dec 2014 05:16 #27370 by Neiro
Problem solved. I installed nightly build and the option appeared. Thanks:)

PS
in case I didn't post the correctly last time, any idea about the ls111/124 and Shadow Breaker as far as protocols?

Time to create page: 0.033 seconds