Futaba FHSS Protocol?

More
21 Feb 2018 23:11 #67674 by Alvarez
Replied by Alvarez on topic Futaba FHSS Protocol?
I will try to adjust the frequency tomorrow because I realized that half was like 45 or so and left 80 (big mistake)
I tried it inside the house because it was raining outside

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Feb 2018 00:51 #67676 by neurodr
Replied by neurodr on topic Futaba FHSS Protocol?

ramunas wrote: @neurodr - That sure seems like the C2500 module in the 4 in 1 may have a problem. Do any of your successfully bound models use the C2500?

One other thing I noticed was that your model4.ini main control channels have reverse directions. That has no affect on binding, but are you still using the factory loaded software (early versions had reversed signs on some channels)? If so, it would be worth doing a format and downloading a fresh updated version of deviation.

I don't have anything else that uses the C2500. I have tried with 2 different T8SG main boards. My first one had range issues and wouldn't bind with the A600 either. I replaced it a couple of weeks ago and also installed the latest deviation nightly at the time (I think 2/5). Still won't bind to the A600. I doubt the problem was in both T8SG boards. I may try another format and see what happens. Worth a shot. I really want this to work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.037 seconds