JJrc345 drones as gift in return for protocol.

More
09 Mar 2019 16:19 - 09 Mar 2019 20:45 #73283 by Cdog31
Hello everyone. I'm offering to send these drones as shown in the picture to your home or office in return for your time and research on the necessary protocol to fly them with my Devo 7e. This is a new package and I flew the white one a few times for fun. Otherwise black one is not flown and everything is brand new.
banggood.app.link/8TNyD2k8UU
I will send them for you to break down and Snoop out the protocol. You keep the drones as a gift. I was actually very surprised at how stable and well they fly on their stock transmitter and bought multiple sets on sale at Amazon. I am eager to unleash them with my 7e which is running deviation v5.0 and the 2/19/2019 nightly. I have had the NRF module installed for several years now and have bound several different quads successfully. I have scoured this form and the internet for a solution to bind and fly these. With no luck. And have tried every existing protocol in deviation just to be sure. I know there aren't any guarantees with protocol attainment I only ask that person that receives these be mostly confident in that process being successful on their end. I have included several pictures to get a head start on, including both sides of the boards from the drone and the transmitter. the chip in the transmitter is very difficult to capture a picture of but it reads exactly like this with one number over top the other. Mx5323/1720jcd Please message me or respond to this post. Thank you. Chris
Last edit: 09 Mar 2019 20:45 by Cdog31. Reason: Add pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Mar 2019 11:22 - 10 Mar 2019 11:36 #73297 by goebish
it's using a PAN159CY / XNS1042 (built-in XN297L transceiver), I should be able to deviate it, sending you a PM ...
Last edit: 10 Mar 2019 11:36 by goebish.

More
10 Mar 2019 11:25 #73298 by goebish
Check your inbox ;)

More
11 Mar 2019 16:47 #73305 by planger
Goebish told me that you want to send the quads within US only. I leave in Europe like Goebish but I'm travelling to Florida mid April if you are willing to ship there. I can also propose to ship them to a colleague in my company HQ in Massachusetts and then he'll ship it internally to me. PM me if one of these solutions are ok with you but both will take some time.
And like any protocol reverse engineering, there is no insurance that the protocol can be reversed.
- Pascal

More
20 Mar 2019 00:11 - 20 Mar 2019 18:09 #73443 by Stanek
Hi,
I would also be interested in the semi-mixic MX5323 transceiver. I attach links so far.
This transceiver is also used in Velocis 1:32 micro cars. I use these rc cars to test my own transponders and time laps. I only have experience with analog stuff and arduino, programming on the 8051 is new to me and I'm still learning. For the sake of simplicity I could program my own in the ISM band, I bought an original programmer from Hope elektronics. Unfortunately I only own SDR up to 1.2Ghz. I would like to send them to you, but the postage from the Czech Republic would be very expensive. I was just thinking that I would send Mr. Goebich and Pascal a payment to your accounts and you would order them on a bannggod.
Sincerely Jiri StanekTM

MX5323
Micro buggy Velocis 1:32
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Mar 2019 18:09 by Stanek.

More
20 Mar 2019 08:03 - 20 Mar 2019 08:04 #73445 by planger
I'm a little confused by your request...
Are you only asking to reverse the protocol of the buggy Velocis 1:32 so it can be controlled by Deviation and Multi?
Or something else on the MX5323?
If it's to reverse the protocol, I'm ok to look at it but as usual no quarantee that it will ever work. PM me if you are interrested.
- Pascal
Last edit: 20 Mar 2019 08:04 by planger.

More
20 Mar 2019 09:32 - 21 Mar 2019 19:04 #73446 by Stanek
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm using google translate. I would like to reverse the protocol for this rc car. In fact, I just wanted to say that I don't have the necessary SDR tools so I can't send you the captured data. If you could decipher the quad data from "Cdog31", this car rc also used in TX, RX MX5323, which uses only autobinding, parallel operation, throttle potentiometer, buttons for right and left steering direction. The implementation will be based on the requirements for your multiprotocol, I have all transceivers, or the Goebich module if it can emulate only nRF24L01. Of course I expect no guarantees, I count on it. I'm new to the forum, be patient.
Best regards, Jiri
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Mar 2019 19:04 by Stanek.

More
08 Apr 2019 05:29 - 08 Apr 2019 13:31 #73733 by Moeder
Do you still have the drones? If yes, I‘d like to give you a test build which should be able to dump the TX data and give us a chance to take a remote look at it. What deviation tx do you need the test build for? Stock Devo7e?

edit: please find attached a build with the xn297dump feature for devo7e. Please follow the instructions from this thread .
Attachments:
Last edit: 08 Apr 2019 13:31 by Moeder. Reason: added devo7e build

More
11 Apr 2019 02:47 #73804 by Cdog31
I followed the instructions and this is what I see when I try to start a scan. Any further suggestions are welcomed. Thank you. Chris
Attachments:

More
11 Apr 2019 05:07 - 11 Apr 2019 05:31 #73805 by Moeder
After flashing, did you copy the protocols directory to the USB drive and of the devo? At least the xn297dump mod

Edit: OK that was really dum(p) of me... Please rename the protocol file to xn297dum.mod (removing the "p") and try again
Last edit: 11 Apr 2019 05:31 by Moeder. Reason: 8.3

More
11 Apr 2019 09:19 #73807 by Moeder
Do you see ch and len numbers change when you start a scan? I can't tell from the pictures. You can also manually increase channel (with len 32 for starters) and see if any channel gives you some static packets with others changing fast.

More
11 Apr 2019 09:46 - 11 Apr 2019 09:49 #73809 by Cdog31
When I start a scan at channel zero it switches to channel one. There are no other numerical changes for the channels or len automatically. I have cycled through most of the channels manually during the scan with no change in any numeric value on the packets. Once again I appreciate your time and will try whatever you suggest until you are tired of trying. Thank you. Chris
Last edit: 11 Apr 2019 09:49 by Cdog31.

More
11 Apr 2019 11:10 #73811 by Moeder
There seems to be an issue with the modular build... I'll look into it.

More
11 Apr 2019 12:10 #73812 by Cdog31
Thank you

More
11 Apr 2019 17:24 #73819 by Moeder
Haven't fixed modular build yet. But I've attached non-modular build for devo7e to get going with the protocol. Please note it is very stripped down and has just a few protocols but includes the xn297dump protocol. You should only need to flash the dfu, no protocols directory or anything else is needed.
Attachments:

More
12 Apr 2019 02:28 - 12 Apr 2019 03:39 #73825 by Cdog31
I'm pretty excited. I flashed the dfu and ran the scan. Here is what is on the screen. Just like on the video each direction of the sticks or top buttons create a different arrangement of what I think are called packets. I think this technical stuff is very exciting thank you for leading me through it. This is awesome even if it doesn't end up working. Please advise what you would like me to do next. Chris
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Apr 2019 03:39 by Cdog31.

More
12 Apr 2019 03:56 #73826 by Cdog31
I've been searching around the forum to try and learn what each packet line means and I'm sort of getting it but it is hard to wrap my head around all at once. I've been using deviation since 2014 and have come a long way in understanding its complexities. For what it's worth my transmitter is generally mode 2 but the dfu flash somehow put me in mode 1 throttle on the right. I went with the scan anyway. But I get the gist of it. I am just excited and curious to know what is the next step. Clearly I will remain patient and wait to see what you think. I appreciate your time and expertise.

More
12 Apr 2019 05:50 - 12 Apr 2019 06:37 #73827 by Moeder
Great. We have a couple of things to do now:
1.) Bind data: leave the jjrc tx in bind mode (usually means not putting throttle down) and run a scan. Note the channel the scan stops on and take a picture of the supposed bind package and post here (or write down the package) . The scan should only stop on one channel, if it does on more than that increase distance between the two transmitters and scan again.

2.) Payload data and channels: now bind the jjrc TX (usually moving throttle down) and run the scan again. Note all channels the scan stops, usually two or four. If you get more than that once again try increasing the distance between the two tx. Now we have to look at the packets payload. The first 5 packets are usually fixed. Also the last two packets will be changing on any stick movements, you can ignore those. Now independently move every stick on the jjrc tx to min - middle - max and note which packets are affected by which stick and what the min-middle-max values for the packet are. There might be another packet besides the last two mentioned above, which also changes on any stick movement. The same can be done for buttons, but we can also do those later.

3) packet period: in xn297dump protocol options, set get interval to 20. With the jjrc tx bound run another scan. The tx will stop on the first valid channel (one of those you wrote down in step 2) and start measuring packet intervals. The devo will freeze for a about half a minute, don't worry and just wait. Afterwards it will show you a value in usec. Post your result as well. Turn get interval option off again in the protocol options.
Last edit: 12 Apr 2019 06:37 by Moeder. Reason: Typos

More
12 Apr 2019 06:30 #73828 by Cdog31
Wow. I had to read that twice. In a few minutes I'm going to give it a run. I am thinking that I will try and video each one of those 3 events. Seems like I could take screenshots of each instance for which you are asking me to make note of. Doesn't matter I'm going to give it a rip. I often see users on this forum that just want deviation to work magically with a quick fix. I can understand their frustration with all of the tech, but when you really start to understand it from the bottom up and start with the manual, haha. it's extra cool and makes a guy feel smart. I'll report back shortly. thank you. Chris

More
12 Apr 2019 07:52 - 12 Apr 2019 07:55 #73829 by Cdog31
Okay 3:45 here on the east coast and I think I have it. First here is the bind data.

Before bind.

Now the payload data.
At bind 0

At bind 1

At bind 2

ELE minimum

ELE maximum

AIL full right

AIL full left

RUD full left

RUD full right
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Apr 2019 07:55 by Cdog31.

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds