JJrc345 drones as gift in return for protocol.

More
09 Mar 2019 16:19 - 09 Mar 2019 20:45 #73283 by Cdog31
Hello everyone. I'm offering to send these drones as shown in the picture to your home or office in return for your time and research on the necessary protocol to fly them with my Devo 7e. This is a new package and I flew the white one a few times for fun. Otherwise black one is not flown and everything is brand new.
banggood.app.link/8TNyD2k8UU
I will send them for you to break down and Snoop out the protocol. You keep the drones as a gift. I was actually very surprised at how stable and well they fly on their stock transmitter and bought multiple sets on sale at Amazon. I am eager to unleash them with my 7e which is running deviation v5.0 and the 2/19/2019 nightly. I have had the NRF module installed for several years now and have bound several different quads successfully. I have scoured this form and the internet for a solution to bind and fly these. With no luck. And have tried every existing protocol in deviation just to be sure. I know there aren't any guarantees with protocol attainment I only ask that person that receives these be mostly confident in that process being successful on their end. I have included several pictures to get a head start on, including both sides of the boards from the drone and the transmitter. the chip in the transmitter is very difficult to capture a picture of but it reads exactly like this with one number over top the other. Mx5323/1720jcd Please message me or respond to this post. Thank you. Chris
Last edit: 09 Mar 2019 20:45 by Cdog31. Reason: Add pics

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• goebish
  • Away
  • I Void Warranties
More
10 Mar 2019 11:22 - 10 Mar 2019 11:36 #73297 by goebish
it's using a PAN159CY / XNS1042 (built-in XN297L transceiver), I should be able to deviate it, sending you a PM ...
Last edit: 10 Mar 2019 11:36 by goebish.

• goebish
  • Away
  • I Void Warranties
More
10 Mar 2019 11:25 #73298 by goebish
Check your inbox ;)

More
11 Mar 2019 16:47 #73305 by planger
Goebish told me that you want to send the quads within US only. I leave in Europe like Goebish but I'm travelling to Florida mid April if you are willing to ship there. I can also propose to ship them to a colleague in my company HQ in Massachusetts and then he'll ship it internally to me. PM me if one of these solutions are ok with you but both will take some time.
And like any protocol reverse engineering, there is no insurance that the protocol can be reversed.
- Pascal

More
20 Mar 2019 00:11 - 20 Mar 2019 18:09 #73443 by Stanek
Hi,
I would also be interested in the semi-mixic MX5323 transceiver. I attach links so far.
This transceiver is also used in Velocis 1:32 micro cars. I use these rc cars to test my own transponders and time laps. I only have experience with analog stuff and arduino, programming on the 8051 is new to me and I'm still learning. For the sake of simplicity I could program my own in the ISM band, I bought an original programmer from Hope elektronics. Unfortunately I only own SDR up to 1.2Ghz. I would like to send them to you, but the postage from the Czech Republic would be very expensive. I was just thinking that I would send Mr. Goebich and Pascal a payment to your accounts and you would order them on a bannggod.
Sincerely Jiri StanekTM

MX5323
Micro buggy Velocis 1:32
Attachments:
Last edit: 20 Mar 2019 18:09 by Stanek.

More
20 Mar 2019 08:03 - 20 Mar 2019 08:04 #73445 by planger
I'm a little confused by your request...
Are you only asking to reverse the protocol of the buggy Velocis 1:32 so it can be controlled by Deviation and Multi?
Or something else on the MX5323?
If it's to reverse the protocol, I'm ok to look at it but as usual no quarantee that it will ever work. PM me if you are interrested.
- Pascal
Last edit: 20 Mar 2019 08:04 by planger.

More
20 Mar 2019 09:32 - 21 Mar 2019 19:04 #73446 by Stanek
Hi, I'm sorry, I'm using google translate. I would like to reverse the protocol for this rc car. In fact, I just wanted to say that I don't have the necessary SDR tools so I can't send you the captured data. If you could decipher the quad data from "Cdog31", this car rc also used in TX, RX MX5323, which uses only autobinding, parallel operation, throttle potentiometer, buttons for right and left steering direction. The implementation will be based on the requirements for your multiprotocol, I have all transceivers, or the Goebich module if it can emulate only nRF24L01. Of course I expect no guarantees, I count on it. I'm new to the forum, be patient.
Best regards, Jiri
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Mar 2019 19:04 by Stanek.

Time to create page: 0.279 seconds