Advanced Search

Search Results (Searched for: irx-ir8m)

• vlad_vy
20 Mar 2018 17:20
Replied by vlad_vy on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds no more?!

Category: Builds

OK, it looks like iRangeX IR8M use 4IN1_FLASH feature for managing 4in1 module. Jumper T8SG work fine without 4IN1_FLASH support.
  • Stefan_UK
20 Mar 2018 17:16
Replied by Stefan_UK on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Hi vlad_vy,

The CRF6936 issue has returned and occurs again in this Build: deviation-ir8m-v5.x.x-2018-03-20-delay when the TX has been switched off for 2mins or longer. Build: 2018-03-19 is Perfect. It seems that disabling the 4IN1_FLASH support and adding delay PROTOCOL_InitModules() didn't fix the CRF6936 problem.

Regards, Stefan
  • Stefan_UK
20 Mar 2018 10:35

Hi vlad_vy, Yes I will test this out this afternoon as I have a GP appointment shortly and our central heating broke yesterday and the engineer is trying to fix it. It feels like Siberia in the Autumn inside the house. I mainly use DSM/DSMX and AFHDS/AFHDS-2A and easy get a 300-metre range which is good for a TX with internal antenna's. I checked through all the additional support mentioned in Build: 2018-03-19 its all there but was only able to test out the protocols that I mainly use all the other support is there and selectable i.e. the Corona and Flydream.

Changes:
* Add protocol for Corona V1/V2 and Flydream V3, from hexfet
* Support 16 channels for FrskyX and 14 for AFHDS-2A, from hexfet

Brilliant for me, really amazing to have the additional channel support.

Anyway will test later.

Best Regards, Stefan :)

PS This TX is really starting to feel good since I got that faulty right-hand Gimbal swapped out and the new builds.
  • vlad_vy
20 Mar 2018 06:10 - 20 Mar 2018 17:21

Stefan_UK,

Just for sure we really need 4IN1_FLASH support for IR8M, can you once again to test build with disabled 4IN1_FLASH support and delay for PROTOCOL_InitModules()? Also will be nice to know if 4IN1_FLASH support can have an influence on transmitter range, since many users complain about range problems.

Test build:

File deleted...
  • vlad_vy
20 Mar 2018 04:16
Replied by vlad_vy on topic IRangeX iRX-IR8M software issue

IRangeX iRX-IR8M software issue

Category: Feedback & Questions

maxx wrote: Bonjour tout le monde je vien faire la mis à jour et il affiche sa il un solution merci

Try to use latest build, it has to be fixed.
  • totophe63
19 Mar 2018 23:38
Replied by totophe63 on topic IRangeX iRX-IR8M software issue

IRangeX iRX-IR8M software issue

Category: Feedback & Questions

hello
USB screen is lock when switch on ?? J dowload new firmware but same pb ?
anybody idea ?
  • Stefan_UK
19 Mar 2018 18:31 - 19 Mar 2018 18:42

I'll retry :) That works perfectly now. :)
  • vlad_vy
19 Mar 2018 18:29

Yes, now I see it. I need change label width and position by 2 pixels. Try once again, I reloaded firmware.
  • Stefan_UK
19 Mar 2018 17:56

Reverted back to my previous version in this version Channel Monitor - Mixer Output shows sticks all over the place after many attempts to calibrate. Minus values show as minus even when sticks are forced to centre. Minus values show in Mixer Output regardless of the stick movement being a positive one. I even get intermittent double minus - -100 on values. Reverted back to build: 2018-03-14 and everything is spot on perfect. :(
  • vlad_vy
19 Mar 2018 13:47 - 25 Mar 2018 05:08

Since iRangeX iRX-IR8M (t8sg-v5.x.x-2017-09-19) is somewhat different from Jumper T8SG I will place here the builds for iRangeX iRX-IR8M.

Previous changes:
* RUD and AIL reversed to comply with common direction for Deviation.
* AUX4 and AUX5 reversed to comply with common direction for Deviation.
* All switches reversed to comply with common direction for Deviation.
* batt_critical set to 3900 since iRX-IR8M can use 4xAA battery.
* LCD Internal Resistor Rate (Rb/Ra) set to 4 (0x24).
* Add support for 6 independent trims set.

Changes:
* Add protocol for Corona V1/V2 and Flydream V3, from hexfet
* Support 16 channels for FrskyX and 14 for AFHDS-2A, from hexfet

(2018-03-19)
iRangeX iRX-IR8M based on Nightly Builds:

File deleted, see below...
  • Stefan_UK
19 Mar 2018 10:53 - 19 Mar 2018 11:48

It doesn't look very promising if this TX enters the USB mode on its own, without holding down the ENT button on power up. Download vlad_vy's build 2018-03-14, there is a link which points to this download further back in this topic thread. Extract the contents to your Desktop. Now, with the TX switched off for at least 1-minute hold down the EXT button whilst powering on the TX. If the LCD goes blank then proceed as follows as the TX is now in DFU mode. Using the correct upgrade tool "Dfuse USB Upgrade Tools 2.31" launch this tool. I assume you already have this tool? Now connect the TX to a free USB port on your PC using the cable supplied with your TX. Once successfully connected, from the tool locate and open "deviation-ir8m-v5.x.x-2018-03-14.dfu" to be found within the extracted zip file and then select the upgrade. If the upgrade is successful close the tool, safely eject the USB TX connection, unplug and switch off the TX. Switch the TX back on after waiting for about a minute whilst holding down the EXT button and then reconnect the TX to your PC. Your PC should see this as a portable storage device and associate a drive letter to the TX storage. Quick format the contents of this drive and once completed copy all the content from the Build 2018-03-14 download onto the newly formatted drive. You can exclude "debug-ir8m-v5.x.x-2018-03-14.zip" and "deviation-ir8m-v5.x.x-2018-03-14.dfu" from this copy. Now, safely eject the USB TX, unplug and switch off the TX, wait for at least 1 minute before powering the TX back on and if the TX still starts up on its own in USB then you most definitely have a hardware fault and you should return this TX to the seller for a Full refund. If it fixes the problem don't forget to re-calibrate your sticks and switches and check the version number. Let me know how you get on? Regards, Stefan :)
  • Biwoj
19 Mar 2018 09:18
Replied by Biwoj on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M builds

Thanks for your reply.
Today I look inside and check buttons and connect all parts. Just one connector from pitch looking little bit out.All parts and connect looks good.
Any idea what can I do now? After turning On still lighting USB symbol.When I want DFU mode work normal and flashing is sussesful done. Have somehow finishing DFU mode or just switch off?
Can you please send me firmware link pleas. Just incase;)
Thanks for your time
  • Stefan_UK
18 Mar 2018 21:20

If you get the USB symbol when you power on the TX then you most likely have a hardware problem. This TX will normally enter USB mode when the ENT button is held down as you power on the TX. Check this button to make sure that it isn't sticking otherwise take the unit apart to check for possible wiring issues to this button.
  • Biwoj
18 Mar 2018 20:50

I try that. Doesn't work. Still have USB symbol on it.
  • vlad_vy
18 Mar 2018 14:57 - 18 Mar 2018 14:57

Will help only formatting transmitter USB drive and copy filesystem from firmware archive.
  • Biwoj
18 Mar 2018 09:54

Hi.,
having problems with my radio. After normal use switch off. When I turned on next time display show me just USB symbol. I try new firmware and all advice but symbol USB is still there. What can I do? I thing I try all.
Thanks so much. radek
  • aMax
17 Mar 2018 20:08 - 17 Mar 2018 20:33
Replied by aMax on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

Category: General Discussions

Read the post above.
My Windows told me, all drivers where ok but refused the drive access and formating the drive.
Once Windows was forced to reinstall the driver again , all issues were solved.

But why the Devo crashed the file system from one moment to another...I don´t know. My Devo file system had worked for FOUR years
with out any issue, I always do a save remove from the port.

Edit: Since the DFU mode is ok, your goal should be to get the USB mode on the computer working again. There is no other option.

Edit1: If nothing helps your last option is someone how knows Linux and can work with Busybox and/or file systemtools to
get the flags right for the MSdos filesystem. That´s what I did additionally.

A simple tool for Deviation that could be flashed via DFU mode and only checks the space & flags and sets those flags would be nice, but I don´t know any. .
  • škrat14
17 Mar 2018 19:55
Replied by škrat14 on topic iRangeX iRX-IR8M 2.4G 8CH Multi-Protocol

I dont access to the filesystem.How did you solve the problem whit 7e.
  • aMax
17 Mar 2018 19:53

škrat14 wrote: In usb mode I can not connect but in the dfu mode it works in rc group and yutube that also have the same problem with locked usb mode

Ok. this seems to be only a driver problem, as I mentioned before, I had this issue some weeks ago, but got no answer on the forum (ignored?)
Just from one power up to the next this had happend.

After a week of testing, I could install Walkera Devention an run it, but no chance to get Deviation back. No access to the drive for the file system. I played around with Zadig but no success. After all was messed up I tried to install the origin Windows driver again....
and now it worked for me. My Devo was back on the USB Windows track.:woohoo:
Got my drive back and formated. Deviation was back.

What caused this issue,....only the devs can tell.
  • aMax
17 Mar 2018 19:28

Seems to be a new feature...;)
Just a joke.
Attach the TX to your computer and test if you have access to the filesystem, if not , only formating the drive will help.

If this fails, you are at the same point where I have been two weeks ago with my 7e. Good luck.
Displaying 261 - 280 out of 496 results.
Time to create page: 0.831 seconds