Devo F7 and RX 703A fail safe

More
26 Jun 2014 10:22 #24256 by clvalentini
Devo F7 and RX 703A fail safe was created by clvalentini
Hello!

I am having a hard time to bind the fail safe on my RX 703A. I have a DJI F550 and a Naza Lite. My transmitter is a Devo F7. I am trying to trigger the naza lite fail safe mode when the signal is lost. First I tried to bind the RX powering the board, inserting the binding plug in the RX, and then removing. Putting the transmitter sticks on the preset fail safe positions and turning it on. It does not work, because I need to put the throttle in the center and when the throttle is in this position it does not turn on. It starts beeping instead! Second thing I tried is to use the fail safe from the transmitter, waiting that in loss of sign the RX would follow my preset instructions, that would trigger the naza fail safe. But it does not work either. I've been trying for hour to find a solution, but I simply can't. I wonder if someone here could help with this problem. Thank you very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2016 21:03 - 14 Jan 2016 21:25 #41763 by Twix
Replied by Twix on topic Devo F7 and RX 703A fail safe
Hello
I have a DJI F450 and recently bought the DEVO RX703A and try also to get the failsafe activated when my DEVO 7 is turned off and I cannot make it.
All other setup (GPS/ATTI/IOC...) are fine.
Can someone help me also please?
Regards
Last edit: 14 Jan 2016 21:25 by Twix.

More
08 Mar 2017 04:32 #59990 by lmolina
Replied by lmolina on topic Devo F7 and RX 703A fail safe
RX 703a don not activate failsafe mode when the tx is turned off WHEN I AM USING NAZA! this receiver use ch5 for failsafe mode! and naza use ch7 (channel U) to set failsafe

Try using devo rx1002, its works fine with Naza, and failsafe....

Time to create page: 0.026 seconds