Walkera Files

More
02 May 2015 06:52 #31920 by huynhc
Walkera Files was created by huynhc
Hey guys just thought i would put it out there. I managed to find the downloadable files from the official walkera site.

Software
Tx Firmware
Helicopter Firmware

for the Tx firmware, there will be 2 versions A = 100mw and B = 10mw

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 May 2015 21:42 #32532 by Cyber
Replied by Cyber on topic Walkera Files
Cool Thanks !!!

More
13 May 2015 22:45 #32533 by RedSleds
Replied by RedSleds on topic Walkera Files
Whoever is running Walkera's website should be fired! There is no way to get to these downloads from their website. I wonder if they "hide" them because of us at Deviationtx, and only provide the URL to those that are registered with Walkera when they call or e-mail for support? I have seen these links before and had bookmarked them.

A sticky would be nice, but perhaps PB has a reason that they are not "officially" linked to by a mod or admin, I dunno.

DEVO 10 - Multi-module with nRF24L01 +PA +LNA, A7105 +PA, & CC2500 +PA +LNA transceivers.
Nightly Build: v4.0.1-548bbf5 (6/9/2015)

More
13 May 2015 23:27 #32535 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Walkera Files
I already have a link to all of these in the Links section (as covered by walkera-fans.de)
I think the reason they aren't easily available is likely because Walkera has moved on to focus on drones and doesn't want to deal with their old legacy stuff. But that is speculation. It could also be incompetence.

More
15 May 2015 00:20 #32596 by RedSleds
Replied by RedSleds on topic Walkera Files

PhracturedBlue wrote: I already have a link to all of these in the Links section (as covered by walkera-fans.de)
I think the reason they aren't easily available is likely because Walkera has moved on to focus on drones and doesn't want to deal with their old legacy stuff. But that is speculation. It could also be incompetence.

The walkera-fans.de site for the downloads has been problematic for me most of the time. It seems to idle and idle after clicking on a folder in the "Downloads" file tree, never opening up the branch. Perhaps it is because Google Translate is mucking things about. I'm not sure about that though, maybe it's just my browser or PC, I dunno.

The "Official" Walkera downloads at http://walkera.com/en/upload/ are easier to get to for me, although, the location of these downloads is impossible to get to from the Walkera website pages. ....so weird!!! I sent an e-mail to Walkera's support department over a month ago about a different matter, ......no response.

Maybe you're right PB, ....the lights are on, but nobody is home!

Something interesting I found, was that the German site's download page, walkera-fans.de/downloads/ , has newer versions of DfuSe USB Upgrade Tool (v2.3 & v2.31) than the "Official" Walkera site does (v2.0), ....which sort of boggles the mind. There may be other instances of newer versions of other downloads on the German site, but I am not sure about that because I have not dug too deep into that subject. I only noticed that this was the case of the DfuSe USB Upgrade Tool.

DEVO 10 - Multi-module with nRF24L01 +PA +LNA, A7105 +PA, & CC2500 +PA +LNA transceivers.
Nightly Build: v4.0.1-548bbf5 (6/9/2015)

More
15 May 2015 00:29 - 15 May 2015 00:32 #32597 by PhracturedBlue
Replied by PhracturedBlue on topic Walkera Files
It is due to Google translate. It works if you go to the official site. I trust them to have the latest files more than walkera. I'll fix the link
Last edit: 15 May 2015 00:32 by PhracturedBlue.

More
14 Aug 2015 13:49 #36878 by saidem
Replied by saidem on topic Walkera Files
Hello
Could someone tell me the name of the file extension for updating the telemetry on the receiver NEW V120D02S because when I download, the file becomes .VLC.
Thank you.
Attachments:

More
14 Aug 2015 14:08 #36879 by TomPeer
Replied by TomPeer on topic Walkera Files
with walkera it almost always: .bin

More
14 Aug 2015 19:54 #36887 by saidem
Replied by saidem on topic Walkera Files
OK, thank you I finally managed to get telemetry. Thank you for your help. See you soon. ;)

Time to create page: 0.046 seconds