devo7 v450D03 factory setting

More
23 Jun 2015 06:33 #34549 by heidelberg
devo7 v450D03 factory setting was created by heidelberg
Hi I just received my v450D03 and when I try to link the transmitter to real flight sim I kinda messed up the settings in my devo7 every channel is not going to the intended function.. My question is how can I factory reset the devo 7 from its original settings? Thank to all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Jun 2015 09:00 #34551 by Thomas.Heiss
Replied by Thomas.Heiss on topic devo7 v450D03 factory setting
Hi,

I do not understand.

Don't you have more than one model on the Devo7?

Don't you have
- model #1 for V450D03
- model #2 SIM (PPM)?

Why does changing settings for model #2 (SIM) change your model #1 settings?

Have you changed general settings, which conflict now #1?

I am sorry but I do not run the original Walkera firmware or Devo7 to know more in detail what your problem is.

If you reset the TX, you have to start the setup for your 450er heli from scratch.
Sound's weird.

Greetings

Thomas

More
25 Jun 2015 04:58 #34613 by heidelberg
Replied by heidelberg on topic devo7 v450D03 factory setting
Thanks for the reply thomas, I think I overwritten the settings on my devo 7 when I was trying to change the setup in my sim. i thought I need to change the settings I the Tx itself I was wrong!!! I should have play with the settings.on the pc screen my bad. My concern is how can I put my Tx back to the factory setting when I first got it so I can try flying my heli without any modication. Thank you.

More
25 Jun 2015 09:34 #34625 by Thomas.Heiss
Well, then start from scratch with a new heli model.
It's FBL, so you should not need to setup too complicated things in your TX either?!

Walkera 450D03 manual: www.walkera.com/old/en/productinformation/V450D03_EM.pdf
Devo 7 manual (65MB): www.walkera.com/old/en/productinformation/DEVO7_EM.pdf

Leave CCPM to None / single servo (you better check the manual for RX2703H-D).
Check your servos for normal / reverse / tail directions.

I am not sure how you would setup on RX2703H-D the swash plate servos to be 90 degree as well as a level swashplate for each +- max travel.
On a flybar CCPM 120 degree setup you would use TX servo subtrim for that. And then adjusting servo travels to compensate if swash plate travel in unequal.
In my Tarot ZYX setup I had to do it in the Tarot PC software and save & transmit the settings into the FBL unit.

On "normal" FBL systems (e.g BeastX) you actually program the FBL unit to store all settings including compensation directions.
That means having TX subtrim 0 (subtrim not allowed on FBL normally) and servo travel to 100%.

You would have to find out if the Walkera RX FBL RX2703H-D can do that setup, how it does it or if you have to do (e.g like 3GX) any setup in your TX.

First thing of my V120D02s 6-axis RX e.g was to throw it away just because of I knew that you can not do any servo 90 degree leveling with it. Neither in TX (subtrim 0) nor in the RX setup (e.g PC GUI setup). I would have no clue how to get the arms 90 degree with only modifying servo gears by opening the case or adjusting the arm on the servo.
You can get the servo arm approximately 90 degree by mechanical setup, but that is still a bit off to FBL / TX software fine tuning.

Maybe you find an experienced V450D03 heli pilot here or on other forums like RCGroups, HeliFreak, etc.?!
RCGroups: www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1759285

Unfortunately the Devo7 is not supported by DeviationTX firmware - missing USB.
The smaller 7E is bad idea because of limited power range without a hardware mod. Next is limited space / RAM.
So you can not go the route of a sample model.ini.

Greetings

Thomas

More
25 Jun 2015 09:44 #34626 by Thomas.Heiss
Just found this - you may be in luck to download a model file from another pilot and use the Walkera UP02 adapter to save the settings to your Devo7:

Devo7 model editor: walkera-fans.de/devo-7-modell-editor
Devo hacking announcement: www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=23112538&postcount=1679

Time to create page: 0.034 seconds