Newbie: Just arrived Devo 10 - matte black version

More
21 Oct 2015 05:47 #39091 by QC102
I see..its being in my will that pleases you...
I did come across the dead link - but after having the same from a couple of other websites.. it did not bother me at the time.
There is some background to the Devo10 - the short version is I ordered a Syma X8W from China as in my first post - but being messed about by them and basically not expecting a new item - when things did not go right...I was programmed to blame the Tx. So maybe I stopped thinking logically and was busy looking for something in the TX and convinced myself the mini USB was faulty! The Good news is... I am a couple of hundred dollars up to spend on my 450 frame build!

Thanks Arnold and stand by for my next crisis.... bound to be one!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Oct 2015 00:14 - 22 Oct 2015 00:55 #39118 by QC102
Just A quick update - uninstalled the app on the PC, used the USB stuff to remove drivers...I assume - rebooted... reinstalled app and one driver.... plugged in the Devo...all works fine!
Last edit: 22 Oct 2015 00:55 by QC102. Reason: typo's

More
07 Nov 2015 02:51 #39678 by QC102
A few days ago..spotted the thread about changing the Deviation splash screen. made up a couple and the Devo 10 behaved and I could access the innards!
Until today... its back to being unable to connect with PC or iMac versions.
Look slike a bit more outgoing $$$ to get a tx from a reputable supplier.
If anybody wants my opinions of online Chinese quad selling stores ..... don't ask unless you can cope with really foul language and discussion on their parentage!

Is it worth trying to get another circuit board and where would I find one?

More
06 Dec 2015 06:32 #40619 by QC102
Thanks to all who helped with my problems - I have another thread - Is my Devo Dead.... with the 450 quad kit more or less finished... setting up a KK2.1.5. flight controller today and the Devo kicked in and all is well. Rather than duplicate... see the other post.

The help and advice I recieved on this forum was and still is much appreciated.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds