DEVO7 Binding and Programming Issue PLEASE HELP!

More
07 Oct 2017 19:48 #64902 by lalith
My DEVO 7 transmitter doesn't Binding correctly.Usually when it is switch on the transmitter , the trimming icon Where is on the display turns 3 rounds and stop.but now in my transmitter turning continuously.

In the switch on the transmitter if the throttle stick is not at the idle position display shows the THSK. If any stick (D/R,FMD etc) is not at the idle position the display shows 'FM SW' or any other refer word. ANY OTHER SWITCH OR STICKS OR BUTTONS DON't WORK

PLEASE HELP ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM

If my transmitter wants a firmware updating, please show me correct path ( where to get firmware,how to update firmware ) etc for it

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Oct 2017 20:26 #64926 by Deal57
I don't have this transmitter, and I hope you find help. That being said, the problem you describe seems like a hardware problem, or maybe calibration. For other Devos I would first try to calibrate the sticks. The next step would be to flash the firmware (make a backup of your settings first). Our downloads section (left menu) has a link to the transmitter stock firmware; try the Walkera fans site first.

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
13 Oct 2017 12:30 #65027 by lalith
thank you for your reply.i also updated my transmitter but i couldnt fix it.my problem is still there.if you have any idea of it please notify me.thank you

More
13 Oct 2017 13:01 #65031 by Deal57
If you load a different model, does this still happen? If so, it sounds like this is a hardware problem, or perhaps a short on one of the switches. Has the TX been dropped or damaged recently? The other Walkera tx use a matrix of switches and diodes for the physical switches, and sometimes the damaged switch still works but others don't. It isn't particularly difficult to track down the problem but it takes a good multimeter and time (and a magnifier lens for these old eyes!).

Deviation Devo7e 3way switch mod, A7105, NRF24L01
Devo6s 2x2 switch mod, trim mod, haptic, multimodule, A7105, NRF24L01, CC2500
Devo12e 4-in-1 with voice mod -- it speaks!!

More
13 Oct 2017 20:23 - 13 Oct 2017 20:28 #65044 by SirDomsen
Replied by SirDomsen on topic DEVO7 Binding and Programming Issue PLEASE HELP!
Make sure your Devo7 is in the correct mode. Did you use a fixed ID? Maybe try to deselect fixed ID if you had, plug in the bind plug to the TX (or hit the bind button) and then rebind WITHOUT fixed ID.

what has happened that the TX behaves like that? Did it happen suddenly? What did you do before it happened?

Perhaps also load default values, calibrate the sticks and set up a new model file, just to see if it binds then.

btw: the thrstck and FMD and other switch warnings seem to be normal, at least my '7 does this also. Does it beep? if I turn my 7 on, the trims go round as well, about 10 times, then it beeps again if no rx is detected.
Last edit: 13 Oct 2017 20:28 by SirDomsen.

Time to create page: 0.060 seconds