If you find a bug in Deviation, please report it in the Bug Tracker.
You must have an account at the deviationtx.com forums to file a bug. If you do not have one, you can register for one here.
Please provide as much information as possible in your ticket.
- Build version (you can find this on the 'USB' page of the transmitter)
- Did you compile yourself, or download the dfu?
- Type of Tx (Devo8, Devo7e, Devo8-emulator, …)
- Have you tried reproducing this on the emulator?
- Is this easily reproducible? If so, please provide step-by-step instructions
- What protocol are you using?
- If your transmitter rebooted, please provide the errors.txt on the root filesystem of the transmitter along with the 'debug-devo???.zip file that came with the dfu
The more detail you can provide, the faster we'll be able to fix the issue