Need EMU How To Use

More
08 Jun 2013 21:31 #10725 by ave1
Replied by ave1 on topic Need EMU How To Use
it is being returned. I have sent it twice, and twice returned

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Jun 2013 21:46 #10726 by ave1
Replied by ave1 on topic Need EMU How To Use
To all concerned: It took me some time to read all the past emu usage instructions, most of the history and communications between the developers as well as learn who the "important players" here are, as well a while longer to use the emu.

What I do know is this: These guys, the main writers of this software, do it for us and there seems to be ONLY 3 or 4 people doing most of the work and to take them off track because of us (me included) newbies wanting to learn, simply serves to delay them and "Bog" them down, slow them, we take them off focus by asking them to teach us to use the EMU and how to do updates.
All has been documented previously here in this forum and I understand there is a learning curve even with their directions.

So, As long as I can send the emu zipped with the permission of the main principle designers here, I am happy to provided all of you who want the EMU for the Devo12S to you, already to unzip and use.

I am ave1 and written at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. because the zipped file is too large to send via the forum so, send to me your address and Ill send the emu zipped and ready to unzip and play with.

And, BTW, the work they've done creating this software for us, all, is simply spectacular.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.031 seconds