How to upgrade with Devo 12S

More
26 Mar 2018 04:54 - 26 Mar 2018 04:55 #68357 by vlad_vy
Replied by vlad_vy on topic How to upgrade with Devo 12S
For devo12s you need "devo12" firmware.
www.deviationtx.com/media/kunena/attachm...5.0.0-2018-03-25.zip

For voice support you will need add a hardware sound module. See Deviation Wiki. Any deviation version support DSM2/DSMX protocol.

Use Dfuse v2.31.
www.deviationtx.com/downloads-new/category/162-walkera
Last edit: 26 Mar 2018 04:55 by vlad_vy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2018 05:24 #68358 by christodoulou
Replied by christodoulou on topic How to upgrade with Devo 12S
Thnx alot so to add hardware sound module its just a hardware from here to flashbit with dfuse or i must do modifications on tx externaly?
Bindi g dsm2/dsms with devo 12s is like binding devo receiver or its different?

Thnx in advance

More
26 Mar 2018 05:30 #68359 by vlad_vy
You need solder additional sound module inside transmitter.
DSM2/DSMX receiver has not auto-bind feature, so you need manually start bind mode at receiver and then press "Bind" button at transmitter.

More
26 Mar 2018 05:37 #68360 by christodoulou
Thank you so much

More
28 Mar 2018 13:54 #68389 by christodoulou
I have done the upgrade and after i tryed to bind a spektrum dsmx receiver with telemetry(AR6600T) 6ch and change protocol to dsmx then channels i changed to 6 then code i entered 112233 just for testing and insert a servo to elevator,but was not responding up and down move just left right of aileron stick(mode2) why?also suddenly the devo 12s entered in usb mode!!!
What is wrong maybe there was something i missed?

More
28 Mar 2018 14:30 #68390 by vlad_vy
Try with 8 channels (or more) mode. AR6600T support HighSpeed mode, so it has to work up to 12 channels, but will output 6 channels only.

If after power on transmitter entered to USB mode, most likely the filesystem is damaged. Format transmitter USB drive, copy filesystem and use "Safely Remove Hardware".

More
28 Mar 2018 15:33 #68392 by christodoulou
Thnx alot my friend for all your assistant,i have done what you said and my tx now switch on normaly,ill try to bind it as you sugest me and see what happens.
Something else that i have a difficlulty its when im going to setup i.e a plane hit on icon and is coming a page with mix then other page model setup where is also the bind option.now i would like to know where i can go to setup actually my plane as expo dual rates ?i found something but there is option 1 to 1 then expo dr and some other that cant understand what is it.and also how i can add an icon on main page just for easier way instead of searching in the menu.Is it possible to add more icons of planes in the folder and what type of image and in wich folder.also how i can disable some switches that i dont use and how i can setup the throtle cut?

More
29 Mar 2018 05:14 #68400 by christodoulou
Good morning Vlad
I bind the devovo 12sas you suggested me with dsmx spektrum on 12 ch and works perfect now thanx alot!!!

Just help me pls on this last things and i will not bother you any more :-)

Something else that i have a difficlulty its when im going to setup i.e a plane hit on icon and is coming a page with mix then other page model setup where is also the bind option.now i would like to know where i can go to setup actually my plane as expo dual rates ?i found something but there is option 1 to 1 then expo dr and some other that cant understand what is it.and also how i can add an icon on main page just for easier way instead of searching in the menu.Is it possible to add more icons of planes in the folder and what type of image and in wich folder.also how i can disable some switches that i dont use and how i can setup the throtle cut?

More
30 Mar 2018 15:37 #68425 by christodoulou
Dear Vlad sorry again but im in the middle after upgrade the last firmware that you have suggested me.I cant use my devo 12s as i cant setup my new planes,first i cant find where and how i can settup throtle cut with hold switch,expo dr i found them its ok.then i cant calibrate right the throtle dont know why.it starts from -100 up to +100 but starts zero from half throtle and up why?please i would be very obliged if you could help me on these matters so i can make work the tx 100%.And a last thing,i tryed to import some of my plane fotos in BMP version after convertered them from jpg and drop them in the right folder but in the tx menu there are just the default not mine why?
Pls as i cant use my tx and cant fly tomorrow morning at the airfield help me correct these 2-3 things and i would not bother you again :-)

Friendly
Christos

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds