HELP Devo F7 + Inductrix FPV

More
14 Jan 2019 01:06 - 14 Jan 2019 05:58 #72313 by kdivs72
HELP Devo F7 + Inductrix FPV was created by kdivs72
So today, I bought a walkera qx350 mostly for the devo F7 because its pretty nice and has built in screen.

I have a blade inductrix the pro one not the flat one. Everytime i install the nightly build onto my f7, everything works fine until I go to protocol and switch it to DSMX successfully the first time. and I can occasionally get the inductrix to catch the transmitter.

The problem is, when I turn it off again and back on, the transmitter will be stuck in a permnent blue screen loop with lines appearing every 2 seconds and disappearing instantly after. The only way I could get it to work was to go into the transmitters file system using the ENT button when turning on, and deleting the devo.fs file and repolacing it with the fresh one in the deviation firmware folder.

It seems the transmitter is having a problem when trying to reboot into DSMX protocol.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT I am new to FPV flying and SO excited to fly my inductrix... I dont even have a charger until thursday this week so I cant even do any more testing on the inductrix... so my goal is to get my Devo f7 to STAY in DSMX mode.

I have searched and searched for an answer.

thank you in advance
Last edit: 14 Jan 2019 05:58 by kdivs72. Reason: adding info

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2019 11:10 - 14 Jan 2019 11:19 #72317 by goebish
Replied by goebish on topic HELP Devo F7 + Inductrix FPV
Last edit: 14 Jan 2019 11:19 by goebish.

More
14 Jan 2019 16:35 - 14 Jan 2019 17:04 #72321 by kdivs72
Replied by kdivs72 on topic HELP Devo F7 + Inductrix FPV

goebish wrote: Try with vlad_vy build instead of a nightly:
www.deviationtx.com/forum/builds/6407-de...-protocols?start=400

edit: latest vlad's F7 XMS build:
www.deviationtx.com/media/kunena/attachm...5.0.0-2018-12-27.zip

So I tried this and theres some problem with the menus on the screen... theyre all cut off and I can only see like the first 10 characters which makes it impossible to use menus at all. It does look super promising im trying to get it to show the full menu but it seems they are all cut off so bad I cant make out what im doing.

It also doesnt let me enter the file system without a prompt to "format" to FAT32 or NTFS... meaning I cannot exchange the devo.fs
Last edit: 14 Jan 2019 17:04 by kdivs72. Reason: adding info

Time to create page: 0.029 seconds