Devo 7e not binding to Syma X1

More
07 Mar 2014 18:05 - 07 Mar 2014 18:07 #21353 by mkhlvlkv
Devo 7e not binding to Syma X1 was created by mkhlvlkv
As title says, I cannot get my Devo7e to bind to Syma X1. I have followed all instructions carefully, including special instructions for Devo7e modules.

In particular, I also followed these instructions, which deal with Syma X1 setup.

1. www.deviationtx.com/forum/6-general-disc...binding-issue-solved
2. www.deviationtx.com/forum/how-to/1228-fl...le-with-pics-devo-8s

However, it is not working. The button beside FlySky has changed from "re-init" to "bind" but it does not bind to my Syma X1.

My questions are:

1) What protocol am I supposed to use for the Syma X1? It seems that I should be using FlySky, but where am I supposed to find this information?
2) How do I know which modules to enable? It seems that I am supposed to enable A7105, but where am I supposed to find this information?
3) What does ...=A13 mean? How do I know which one to use? I have seen A13, A14, B12, etc. Where is this information coming from? I have not been able to find any information on this anywhere.
4) Which pins (if any) am I supposed to bridge and why?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Mikhail
Last edit: 07 Mar 2014 18:07 by mkhlvlkv.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Mar 2014 22:37 #21363 by hexfet
Replied by hexfet on topic Devo 7e not binding to Syma X1
1) Yes, Flysky is the protocol for the Syma X1. This is listed in the Supported Models link on the deviationtx.com front page. There is also a model config file in the Model Configs section of the forum.

2) Installation of an A7105 module is required to use the Flysky protocol. That information is in the manual.

3) This depends on which pin you've connected to the A7105 CS line. See the Module Installation document in the Downloads/Documentation section on the main page.

4) Also in the Module Installation document.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.030 seconds